chapter 10

a/n Hi guys sorry this is 5 days late i was learning from home because we had a big cyclone and i went back to school yesterday and it has been very busy i have been trying to get free time in school but whenever i do i some how fall asleep but i hope you enjoy this story and again i'm so sorry also i found that photo so i randomly put it there

I woke up and got straight out of bed walking to the ocean the sun was coming out but only the hunters were out hunting one of them being aonung my brother i stood in the ocean which was reaching my ankles and a memory came back to me when i use to dance in front of the ocean before i got pregnant i missed dancing but then i thought i could give it a try i started off with a soft , calm and smooth dance swaying my arms in sync of the calm ocean after a while of dancing i felt like someone was watching me i turned around and saw tsireya with a soft smile on her face "mother told me to check up on you i didn't see you in your marui saw i thought you would be here mind if i join you?" she asked still smiling i nodded my head as she stepped beside me copying my moves after a couple of minutes dancing i heard some ones footsteps it was loak "what is that called?" he asked looking confused i rolled my eyes saying "it's called dancing if you didn't know" "some ones in a bad mood today " "it's not that i'm in a bad mood it's just i want to dance with out anyone distracting me" i hissed back "ok sorry gosh" i looked over my shoulder seeing tsireya looking down blushing i rolled my eyes walking away "i will leave you two be with what ever you want to do" i excused myself walking away.

As i was making my way to the sullys pod i was stopped by neteyam "we need baby names come on" neteyam said dragging me with him "i was about to do that with your mum if you can get my mum and tell her to go to your old marui" i said and he nodded his head running to get my mum.

As i just got inside the sullys marui i saw neytiri was in there by herself "hello y/n do you need something?" she welcomed me "hi neytiri no i don't need anything but you neteyam my mum and I are going to come up with a baby name today" i smiled as she nodded patting a seat next to her which i gladly took seconds later ronal and neteyam came in "welcome come find a seat i have paper which you can put your ideas in and after everyone is done we can say our names" neytiri welcomes again my mother and i looked confused looking at the white thing "what is paper?" i mum and i asked "paper is something you can write on" she explained as we all nodded our heads as mum and neteyam sat down after neytiri gave us a piece of paper each they all started writing their ideas down straight away as i was thinking carefully of names i only came up with two names noxus and ixtal when everyone said they were done neytiri started with her names "i came up with 4 names which is Sylwanin after my sister mo'at after my mother vitaniea and tustia " she smiled proudly after saying it i nodded liking the words and same did mum and neteyam next my mum went "i only came up with 1 which is fae fawn" i smiled liking the name then neteyam went "i also came up with 1 which was sylwanin after my aunty" neytiri smiled after those names then i had to go " i came up with two which is noxus and ixtal" my mother looked shocked at the names smiling and neteyam and neytiri smiled at the names "I like tustia" ronal said to break the silence "i like tustia as well" neteyam said "me to" neytiri agreed then they all stared at me waiting for me to say "i like tustia aswell" i finally spoke as they all looked relieved "but imma call her tia as a nickname" i quickly said after they all just laughed agreeing "we must tell the village " my mother said excited "no we must tell them when she comes" i ordered my mother looking shocked at my words but nodding respecting my choice as neteyam agreed it was sunset when we all had finally chose a name i was tired so i excused myself and went to bed.

3 weeks later 

 After my nap i woke up still feeling tired but knew i had to get out of bed even if i was feeling a lot of pain it was almost sunset when i had woken up so i chose to go outside and spend some time with my friends "hey y/n/n" (that means your nickname)  "hey reya" i said smacking my belly "why are you smacking your stomach y/n?" kiri asked looking concerned "tis won't stop kicking me" i complained "tia? is that the babies name!!" tsireya yelled excited "no no no it isn't we haven't thought of a name i just name it up honest" i lied "awh ok i was really hoping it would be tia it's a cute name" kiri looked down "hey kiri" rotxo said bumping into me as i hissed in pain "oh shit sorry y/n you ok?" he asked as his ears went down "just fine rotox you? i said sarcastically as he looked down "come on rotxo" kiri said dragging him away to dinner as it turned to sunset " we should go as well come on" tsireya said linking arms with me skipping.

as we walked in the hut i saw neteyam telling me to sit next to him as i sat next to him i saw my mum side eyeing me for a weird reason "y/n meet me after your finished eating" she said walking past me as i nodded my head.

after dinner i made my way to my mothers marui "OUT!" she demanded aonung as she saw me as he ran outside smiling at me "you told me to meet up with you after dinner?" i reminded her as she nodded her head patting a open spot next to me as i sat down "y/n your late" "late for what exactly?" i tilted my head confused "your pregnancy of course what else?" she snapped "oh that yeah i have been feeling a lot of pain since this morning" "she must be coming" she said jumping in excitement as dad walking in with my little brother in his arms sleeping "what's going on?" he asked smiling "none of your business noisy " she hissed quietly at him as he laughed to himself putting  zeltron in his hammock softly "i am tired mum i'm going to sleep now" i excused myself kissing her forehead and dad's then leaving.

as i walked in my marui pod i saw neteyam sleeping like a baby on the bed as i tucked him in sleeping on top of the blankets feeling way way way to hot and feeling more pain hit my belly as i quickly went back to sleep.

"It was the middle of the night as i woke up sweating and feeling like my belly was about to rip open as the pain was getting worse by the second i woke up next minute i heard myself screaming at the top of my lungs not holding in the pain anymore neteyam woke up hearing the sound of me screaming "y/n what's going on" he said looking scared  "SHES COMING GET MY MUM PLEASE!" i screamed so loud the whole village woke up to my screaming "oh eywa not now i'm not leaving you y/n " neteyam said giving me a hand as i took it holding on to it screaming at the same time seconds later i saw people outside our marui pod "GET MY MOTHER NOW PLEASE!" i screamed at the village as they all ran to get my mother next thing i knew everyone was surrounding my marui as my family and neteyam's pushed through the crowd "GET OUT OF MY WAY!" aonung screamed "y/n listen to me calm down" "HOW CAN I CALM DOWN THIS IS THE WORST PAIN!" i kept screaming  as my sister started to cry seeing me in pain "Y/N LISTEN TO ME PUSH!" mum yelled holding on my hand the moment i started pushing the pain was worse "KEEP PUSHING Y/N KEEP PUSHING YOUR DOING IT!" i nodded my head and pushed like i had never before as i opened my eyes i saw the whole village closing their ears "FUCK COME OUT ALREADY !" i screamed "JUST PUSH Y/N JUST PUSH" mother said getting my attention  then i chose to push very very hard as i pushing i was sweating even more "SHES COMING Y/N YOUR DOING IT!" tsireya yelled then she came out "SHES OUT Y/N STOP PUSHING NOW" mum yelled as i heard tustia crying i looked over my shoulder seeing neteyam's face in awe then mum brought her around to us tustia was so cute she had golden eyes like her father a metkayina body dark blue skin and my hair she had 4 fingers on each side as well she was so cute as mum gave me tia she calmed down immediately " you know even though you were a pain in my butt getting you out of me it's worth it" as i slowly put her in neteyam's arms my mother had yelled "the baby has been born!" as everyone was cheering aonung had finally made it through the crowd and missed all the hard stuff "i'm here what did i miss" he asked gasping for air "y/n giving birth dummy" tsireya said making him laugh "where is she" "with neteyam" i pointed as he looked at her with awe and same did the others "imma be your favorite uncle" aonung teased as loak and rotxo looked at him like he was lying "what i'm not lying can i hold her pleaseeee" he begged neteyam nodded his head softly putting tia in his arms she then woke up staring at aonung in awe for some reason and started cuddling into him "see i'm her favorite already" he teased pointing his tounge out  as she started giggling "give her to me" neytiri grabbed her off him as she softly rocked her back to sleep "tuk your a aunty"  she softly said as tuk held her carefully  placing a kiss on her forehead then mum walked in "everyone come and y/n neteyam you hold your baby as we tell the clan the name " i walked over to tuk asking for her back which she gently gave her back as i walked in in the crowd i raised tia in the air as the village cheered "the name is" mum waited for neteyam to say "TUSTIA BUT YOU CAN CALL HER TIA" he yelled as everyone cheered even louder causing her to cry "SHUSH" mum demanded as dad finally got tia off me "hello tia i'm your pop pop" dad said tickling her causing her to giggle while we were setting out marui pod for a baby "come on dad she has to go to sleep" i demanded he walked up rolling his eyes gently placing her in her hammock then the whole village went back to sleep.