chapter 4

It was mid day now I got very tired so I went to bed when I woke up I saw neteyam staring at me smiling "good morning or should I say good afternoon" he teased me "shut up" I said getting up I was practicing my carving until neteyam asked me "can I try?" I nodded while passing him one "why are you closer to aonung than tsireya?" He asked "I just get along better with him and he can keep a secret tsireya always tells people" "she probably doesn't mean to" he said nudging me "why are you closer to loak then your other siblings?" I asked him the same question " well I have 3 siblings there has to be duos so kiri and tuk are one and the other me and loak also we are brothers we get along better" he responded after alot of talking and getting to know eachother better I heard someone come down the stairs it was mum and neytiri coming down with food and water "here's your guys dinner" they both said "mum neytiri neteyam and I have made a plan" they sat down quietly as neteyam explained "we are afraid for when satanlie will be here so we are getting to know eachother better and then after tomorrow we will mate then get the tattoo straight away so satanlie can leave and know that she is taken" they both smiled and nodded there head "that's when the tulkuns arrive" my mother said smiling "your joking right I get to see my soul sister" I said screaming my mother nodded her head smiling "but before you see her you must mate with neteyam this will be your home until we find a spare mauri" my mother explained neteyam and I nodded our heads while our mothers went back upstairs.

I was getting tired so I got changed into some other clothes neteyam was just staring at me "what?" I asked "nothing" he said quickly looking away I just smiled there was only one big bed so neteyam and I had to share it after he got changed we both went to sleep.

It was morning my mother had brang breakfast down for me and neteyam we thanked her and she went upstairs "I forgot to ask you but what's a tulkun?" Neteyam asked while eating "a tulkun is an animal they kind of look like a whale but they our my cultures soul brothers and sisters" I explained to him "would I have one?" He asked me I looked shocked "you will have to have one if your going to be cheif" I nodded my head "what's your tulkuns name?"He asked "Ara she is my soul sister" I responded "she has a mate that hasn't been claimed yet he will be your tulkun" I told him he nodded his head.

After we finished eating we spent 2 hours telling stuff about us after that 2 hours we knew eachother like siblings and we got along and I was overcoming a crush on him we then heard the door open and saw our parents and the tattoo people come down "as we know you guys are mating tomorrow night we will get the tattoo done early incase satanlie comes tonight" my mother explained I knew why they were down here because this tattoo hurts really bad neteyam asked "why are you down here mum and dad?" He looked confused "this tattoo hurts really bad that's why" I explained to him he nodded his head I could see he was scared "hold my hand" I told him before the tattoo people started he held my hand the whole time his mother and father was infront of him the whole time supporting him my parents was smiling at me saying "it looks good" every now and then neteyam was squeezing my hand so hard I was more focused on him than myself it took 3 hours before they finished it looked really good "was it worth the pain?" I asked him laughing he nodded our parents loved the tattoo and after a while they went up stairs and let us be.

"Y/n" I heard neteyam say "yes" I turned to look at him "I love you" he confessed to me I just smiled at him "well?" He was waiting for a response "I love you to skxwang" I said looking down I heard a scream and saw tsireya , kiri, rotxo,aonung,loak and tuk standing at the door "y/n!" I saw aonung rushing up to me looking at my tattoo and neteyams everyone else did the same thing "when are you guys doing you know what" they all asked "tom" I cut neteyam off and said "tonight" he looked at me in shock and smiled they all just nodded "does that mean you guys can come out tomorrow and see the tulkun?" Aonung and rotxo said in excitement I nodded my head aonung then picked me up screaming I just laughed they stayed there for dinner and we all had dinner together after dinner they all went back upstairs.

"I didn't know it was tonight" neteyam said smirking " well we both love eachother so we" I was cut off by neteyam kissing me "should we get it done?" Neteyam asked I nodded my head (you guys should know what happend).

We then fell asleep then in the morning we heard sirens go off it was the tulkun I grabbed neteyams hand and ran upstairs "what are you doing up here?" My mother asked "we mated last night" I told her she screamed in excitement and my dad hugged me "I knew you could do it" he laughed "I'm going to Ara " I told mum "have fun" my mum said smiling "wait" neteyam said pulling me back "we need to tell my parents" neteyam said we rushed to his parents and told them we mated they were so happy for neteyam and had the same reaction as my parents after we were there we left and raced into the water neteyam was holding my waist behind me as I was going to Ara I saw her and raced faster to her I then got off my ilu neteyam looked shocked seeing her "hello Ara" I signed to her she turned around and when she saw me she was so happy "hi y/n!" She responded back "who is that?" She asked me "this is my mate neteyam" I signed to her "Come" I signed to neteyam he came forward and greeted her "where is pantoran?" I asked Ara "he is behind me" she responded I then saw him come from behind her "hello pantoran" I greeted him "this is your soul brother" I told neteyam he nodded and greeted himself "we have to go but catch up tomorrow?" Ara asked I nodded we then went our separate ways.

It was mid day everyone in the village heard that me and neteyam are wife and husband but then he heard a siren go off I looked in to the sea and saw satanlie "oh no" I said my heart was beating fast "what is it" neteyam asked me I was in shock I wouldn't talk or move he looked in the sea and saw a man coming down towards us "is that satanlie?" He asked me I nodded my head he then took my hand and we locked the basement and hid in there my mother put her bed over the basement with a rug underneath I then heard his voice "where is y/n" he asked "she is not here" my mother hissed at him "why she is always here?" He demanded for an answer and wouldn't leave until he gets the answer I heard him shout "y/n come out now or I kill your mother" I heard my mother scream I went the long way out with neteyam by my side "leave now!" I said walking into the mauri "y/n there you are" he said smiling "why do you have that tattoo" he asked I heard the anger in his voice "I have a mate that's why" I hissed at him "so your tsahik now?" He asked me "I will in 15 days"I hissed at him he then touched my face trying to kiss me "back off fish lips" I heard neteyam say pulling me back "your her mate huh lucky guy I have to admit" he said "go home now " my father said walking infront of me he had no choice but to leave because it was cheifs orders "I'm coming back just you wait y/n" he said leaving I just pointed my tounge out at him.

Authors note
Sorry this is short I will try and make the story chapters longer