Chapter 13

a/n hey guys um srry this is very late um i have like no ideas also my school blocked wattpad sadly and i have been doing a lot of homework so i haven't been able to post ANYTHING but it's getting close to the end of the story i will be doing an aonung x oc after this then maybe a loak one after that but hope you enjoy this chapter <3

I woke up in the middle of what looked like a forest "hello?" i asked hoping someone could hear me "HELLO!" i screamed this time getting an answer "hi" a strange blue navi that looked like neteyam said "who are you?" i asked "my name is tsutey i'm neteyams uncle" he explained "ohhh ok please send me back i have to go back to neteyam and my baby" i begged "ok but promise me one thing" "ANYTHING" "you will protect tia forever" he finally said i looked confused "of course i will shes my baby why would you say that" i asked "because-" tsutey was cut off and everything around me went black again.

When everything went black i felt that stinging pain again as i hissed in pain as i slowly opened my eyes seeing a very scared and tearful tsireya with tia in her arms "Y/n your awake!" she screamed "yeah um where is neteyam?" i asked trying to get up but tsireya stopped me "sister rest you need it you got shot but neteyam is helping his dad kill that mean guy" she said lightly pushing me back on the ground.

"HELP!" a voice screamed which i snapped my head towards the sound where there was a fearful Loak and a nearly dead neteyam.

"what happened?!"i screamed jumping up ignoring the pain in my stomach "he...he got shot" Loak said holding back tears "it's.......it's all my fault y/n i....i'm sorry" Loak stuttered "y...y/n" neteyam softly said "yes what do you need love" i asked softly pulling him up on the rock "i..i'm gonna die aren't i" he asked "no no neteyam don't say that of course your not going to die" i explained "no no no no" neytiri said coming from behind with jake behind rushing to their son when jake pulled neteyam on his side to see if it went straight through and it did "dad i want to go home" neteyam said "yes we're going on home buddy" jake lied "y/n i love you and goodbye forever" he said "no no neteyam don't say that your not going to die love your not going to die" i screamed with tears running down my face "tia your always going to be daddys little girl" he said kissing her softly on her head "dad....i" he lastly said "neteyam" neytiri softly said but got no response "no no no no NETEYAM!" she screamed still nothing "NETEYAM WAKE UP PLEASE I NEED YOU TIA NEEDS YOU!" i screamed also getting no response "da..da" tia said then i cried even more she said dada.

it was about 2 minutes later all you could hear was mine and neytiri's cries "where is kiri and tuk?" jake asked loak "i..i don't know sir" loak softly said his ears pinned to his head "WHERE ARE YOUR DAUGHTERS" jake repeated  "their on the boat" spider said "i will take you lets go" spider again spoke up trying to drag jake with him "let's go neytiri they have our daughters" jake said "strong heart" jake again spoke up she then straight away turned mothers rage mode "y/n let's go" neytiri said holding out a hand which i grabbed giving tsireya tia and grabbing neteyams bow.

When we got on the ship neytiri and i killed multiple people making our way towards kiri and tuk when we got there neytiri grabbed spider and held a knife at his throat seeing kiri under miles knife "let her go or i cut" she threatened "you think i care about some boy we aren't even the same species" quaritch said "a son for a son" she hissed cutting spiders neck then holding up the knife about the stab the inside "NO" quaritch yelled throwing kiri to the ground "KIRI" i yelled grabbing kiri and tuk "let's go" neytiri said as we ran away spider following then tuk got sucked into a hole which neytiri dived right after her "NO!" she screamed "let's go now!" i yelled dragging kiri with me then a big rock came so i pushed kiri and spider in the water and when the boat hit the rock we started to sink i couldn't see where i was going and fell in this hole and i started to drown then i felt tight arms wrap around me it was aonung "brother" i signed "hello dipshit" he signed back.

When we reached the top i gasped for air and saw that everyone was ok and i sighed in relief and rushed to neteyam.

A few days later we had neteyams funeral and we left him with eywa so he could be happy.

It was a couple years later I chose not to date anyone  tia was about 7 years old i told her stories of her dad and told her how much of warrior he was but i then heard screaming "he is back!" Loak yelled "who?" i asked "neteyam turns out he was in a coma!" loak yelled me and tia rushed to the water and there he was ma neteyam "Baby!" i yelled and ran into his arms "sorry i was gone Ma y/n i missed you and tia a lot" he said "daddy?" tia asked he then turned to her and nodded "it's me your dad neteyam" he said with open arms which she ran into "daddy i missed you so much" she cried "i missed you to baby girl" he cried aswell.

a couple months later after neteyam awoke from his coma we became tsahik and olo' eyktan of the clan and we lived a happy life forever.

Hi guys sorry i think this was a bit rushed but i hope you enjoyed this story i will be making an aonung x oc and will give you guys the title soon - payton-mok