Chapter 11

a/n Hi guys omg i'm so sorry i have been trying to write this in school but the staff wifi is not letting me get back in so i have to deal with the student wifi and they blocked wattpad me and my friend hazel have been trying to get the wifi password again but it won't connect again like always i'm so so so so so sorry this is late i hope you enjoy this story also after this story i might do a aonung x reader oc so when this story finishes and you would like to read that story you can follow me if you want or i can give the title also youtube is doing avatar playlists so if you want a character  just do neteyam playlist.

I woke up late in the morning and saw that Neteyam and Tia wasn't here i chose to get outside and make my way to aonung. 

I found aonung in his marui pod with a girl! "hey nung" i teased him "hey y/n where is tia?" he asked "probably with teyam why?" "I wanna spend time with her that's why" he complained i just rolled my eyes "who is that nung?" i asked staring at the girl "oh this is pulpina " he blushed "hi" he softly said "hi i'm y/n aonung's BEST FRIEND" i said smacking the back of his head gently "morning my big princess where my tustus?" dad said walking in the room "with her father" i responded "but before you get any ideas she's spending time with me before you old man" aonung said but getting a smack at the back of his head as the girl started giggling "i have to go now by aonung" she excused leaving "now before any of you guys see tia i have to feed her" i said excusing myself with them following behind.

I then found Neteyam tuk and Tia in the swallow end of the water he was supervising tuk and tia splashing each other i then walked over splashing neteyam in the face to wake him up "wakey wakey hon" i teased scoping up tia "hey no fair i can't splash you with tia in your hands" he whined like a baby "she needs food" i said walking off with her with neteyam following like a lost puppy "what is it do you need anything?" i asked turning around "yes i need my baby" "sorry you have to argue with aonung and my dad to get her otherwise she is fully booked" i explained "no fair but ok" he then turned around and went to his duties so i could feed tia in peace.

After i was finished feeding her i chose to spend my own time with her i then placed her on the bed and started tickling her belly as she started laughing her head of she had neteyam's smile it was cuteeee "thank you" i heard a voice behind me picking up tia it was aonung "it's my turn with her now" he said being sassy "fine then i will spend time with zeltron don't hurt her or i kill hurt you" he nodded his head running off with tia as i made my way to my mum.

"hey sweetie" "hi mum" she welcomed me with  her arms wide open "where is zeltron?" i asked looking around "in his hammock sleeping i swear that's all he does" she said smiling at him peacefully sleeping "ok well can i steal him because aonung has stole tia off me then dad wants him then neteyam" "sure sweetie just bring him back in 2 hours" mum ordered and i nodded my head picking up zeltron then leaving.

After 2 hours of fun with zeltron i went back to mum and giving zeltron back i turned around and saw neteyam glaring at me "what's wrong?" i asked as he grabbed my hand pulling me with him neteyam then brought me in our marui pod then said "when can we have another mini tia" he asked i looked shocked at his question "when tia is maybe 3 or 2" i said as she smiled running away in joy sometimes i feel like he is a child not tia.

"heyyy here is my little tustus" dad said placing a kiss on her forehead giving her to me "we had a blast together can't wait for tomorrow" he said running off like a child exactly like neteyam did i just rolled my eyes and said to tia "men will always be the same like little children" she just giggled like she knew what i was saying "lets go to the spirit tree but we need to get your father first" i said picking her up trying to find neteyam.

I then found him with loak they looked like they were fighting i walked up to them and saw tears in tsireya's eyes i ran up to her with tia in my arms asking her "what's wrong tell me why are they fighting reya you need to tell me right now!" she then broke down in tears and fell to her knees saying "Loak left aonung in the reef trying to fight an akula" my mouth dropped reminding me of when he fought his first akula he nearly died I was mad really mad "TELL ME ONE REASON YOU LEFT MY STUPID BROTHER TO TRY AND FIGHT AN AKULA HE NEARLY DIED TRYING TO KILL HIS FIRST ONE!" i yelled loak then started to cry "IT NEARLY KILLED ME HE TOLD ME TO LEAVE AND HE WOULD KILL IT HE SAVE MY LIFE" he yelled "neteyam take tia i'm going to get aonung" i said giving tia to neteyam and diving in the water "Y/N NO!" he yelled as tia tsireya loak started to cry even more.

I didn't know how fast my ilu was going but it was pretty fast i found aonung on an island his stomach had akula teeth all around his belly with blood pouring out i then saw an akula coming up to me with no teeth it just be the one that tried to kill aonung i then raced to it hollding my dagger ready to kill it it came charging towards me but next then i knew everything went black and i felt pain even worse than giving birth when i opened my eyes i saw aonung staring at me "y/n wake up you idiot wake up!" "what happened" i asked him he then looked down saying "an akula from behind had bit you were it had bit me" he explained my eyes was raining with salty tears as aonung tried to quiet me down i raced up dropping to my knees praying "EYWA LET ME LIVE PLEASE I HAVE A BABY A FAMILY TO GO HOME TO PLEASE LET ME LIVE!" i yelled then everything went black again.

"MA Y/N! OH GREAT MOTHER YOUR ALIVE!" neteyam yelled pulling me in for a hug i looked to my side and saw aonung waking up to "what happened?" i asked he rolled his eyes saying "when that akula bit into you i grabbed you and aonung in time and you were guys were in a coma for 4 weeks but it felt like 50 years" he said still holding on to me i then got up and felt no pain and made my way to our marui pod where tia was sleeping peacefully i gently picked her up and was showering her face with kisses apologizing softly as neteyam came in behind me telling me to rest i listened and laid in our bed and slowly fell asleep

a/n hi guys hope you enjoyed this sorry it is short i had no clue what to write but hope you enjoyed this um the next few chapters are going to be rough and maybe something else but you will see if you stay on track but again hope you enjoyed