chapter 7 (part 2)

I felt someone chuck me in a room with a boy with blue strips on his skin "don't touch me" i hissed at him "i won't i'm on your side" he said "what's your name?" he asked me "y/n you?" "spider i'm a friend of the sullys" he told me "i'm neteyams mate" i told him "finally he found someone " he said "whats that tattoo on your shoulder?" he asked me "it shows that you have mated you get a matching one with your mate" i explained "so neteyam has one!"  he yelled i nodded i then saw the door open and saw satanlie walk in "what are you doing here" i hissed at him "relax i'm here to get revenge on you" he smirked "piss off" i yelled at him "bro shes got a mate so you can't touch her " spider stood up for me "shut it skxwang" he hissed at spider "back off if you touch me i will kill you" i hissed at him he walked up to me then slapped me across the face i then tackled him and ran out the door spider hurry up" i yelled at him but then i got caught and got chucked back in the room and satanlie locked the doors and left "great" i sighed relaxing sitting down.

"neteyam!" tuk yelled as he cut tsireya loak tuk and aonung free "wheres y/n?" neteyam asked loak "they took her away" loak said "we have to go get her come on" neteyam said taking loak with him "i'm coming with you" aonung said following them "wait there's satanlie" aonung said running up to him "where is my sister skxwang!" aonung said grabbing him by the throat "tell me!" aonung wouldn't let go "in that room now let me go" satanlie said aonung then threw stanlie on the floor and they ran to the room opening it "neteyam!" i yelled running up to him "loak neteyam?" spider said running out "spider!" they both said hugging him "aonung!" i ran up to him checking if he was ok "we have to go now!" i yelled getting them out when they all jumped in the water someone grabbed me before i jumped "your going no where" the blue guy said grabbing me by my neck with a knife against it "i might as well kill one of you" he laughed pushing his knife against my neck and slowly pushing it harder in my throat i then saw my mother on the ship smacking him hard in the shin forcing him to let me go "mum i yelled as she grabbed my hand and we jumped off the boat "are you ok?" she asked me "i'm fine lets go!" i yelled as we swam towards every one i then saw neteyam on the rock laying down i swam so fast to him "what happened i asked loak "when we jumped off the boat he got shot it's gone right through i then said his name "neteyam!" he didn't respond i said it again"neteyam!" still no response "no no no no" i started to cry the only person i had feelings for died "where is your sisters!" jake yelled at loak "on the boat" tsireya said crying "i was hugging neteyam not letting go "please eywa why him please eywa make him come back please" i yelled not letting go of him neytiri was holding his hand crying her yes out to "neytiri they have our daughters" jake said she immediately got her ikran but neteyams necklace on and grabbed my hand "you have to come with us neteyam taught you our hunting you have to help us" she said crying i kissed neteyams forehead and put my necklace around his neck then grabbed his bow and called for my ikran "dad i'm coming with you" loak said "no you've done enough" jake hissed at loak making loak upset even more.

i got on the boat seeing where kiri and tuk was i ran to them and cut tuks rope then the guy grabbed kiri by her neck putting a knife up to her throat "let her go" i yelled at him aiming neteyams bow at him then a guy shot my arm "ok ow that hurt you bitch" i said shooting him with neteyams bow and killed him as everyone else tried to grab tuk i kept shooting people then neytiri grabbed spider and put a knife to his throat jake arrived in time to the scene i grabbed tuks hand and put her behind me "a son for a son" neytiri said giving me shivers up my spine "let her go or i kill him" "you think i care about some kid we aren;t even the same species" the guy laughed then neytiri cut spiders throat "i cut" then neytiri raised her knife about to put it in spiders throat "no! here let him go" the guy said chucking kiri to the ground "kiri!" i yelled getting her "neytiri get out of here with them" jake said as everyone was running away tuk tripped and fell in the gutter and dragged me with her "y/n grab my hand" neytiri said trying to pull me and tuk up but then i lost her grip and we fell in the gutter "no!" neytiri yelled jumping in the gutter after us "tuk are you ok!" i asked her checking her "girls" neytiri said "come quick!" neytiri yelled the boat was now flooding and we couldn't escape "calm" neytiri said trying to calm me and tuk down i then went to the door holding my breather trying to open the door i under water for 20 minutes trying to open the door then every thing went black i woke up seeing neteyam "neteyam?" i said opening my eyes "am i ?" "yes your dead as well eywa is trying to deicide to send us back or keep us here" he explained to me i nodded my head "i missed you" i told him "i missed you to" he said hugging me after a while eywa choose for us to stay alive neteyam and i were so happy i then blacked out again i then woke up seeing neteyam and i next to each other with the plants on us i think we had our funeral then i saw everyone come down to us and my mother swam up to me seeing i was alive she grabbed me and brought me above water "y/n! your alive oh thank great mother" she said crying hugging me neytiri brought neteyam up and we both smiled at each other knowing that eywa brought us back for our family.

when my mother brought me to land i saw neteyam behind me my mother wasn't pregnant anymore she then raced to our mauri with me in her hands "tonowari aonung tsireya !" she yelled "what is " dad come running in with aonung tsireya and aonung behind him "y/n!"they all yelled hugging me while my mum put me down i then saw a baby in a hammock sleeping "is that" "yes it is your new baby brother" she said smiling i saw neytiri run in with neteyam alie in her arms she placed him down next to me and called for her family they ran in and hugged neteyam "how long were we gone for?" i asked my mum ? "2 months " she responded "oh eywa said that it was best for us to come back and said take care of my daughter kiri" i said smiling looking at her she then gasped "eywa is my father" she said crying i nodded my head i then got up and every one screamed trying to help me "what's wrong?" i asked them "be careful look at your stomach" my dad said i looked at my stomach and saw i was pregnant "is that mine "neteyam asked "yes it is" my mother said to him "y/n you need to be careful your 3 months pregnant ok?" tsireya said i nodded my head i got up carefully then asked "mum they are still alive" "who is alive" she asked i then stared at spider with a dirty look "ask him" i hissed "spider?" loak said "after...jake killed my father.." he didn't need to say anything else "you brought him back didn't you!" neytiri hissed "yes I...i did" he said looking down then loak ran up to him "my brother nearly died because of that man and you chose to keep him alive!" loak yelled so loud "i'm sorry bro but i can't let my father die he is my father!" spider started to yell "my family has gone through so much because of him we though we had finally got rid of him and we could live a happy life you even knew that!" loak and neytiri had rage in their eyes "kiri" he said trying to get her on his side "what do you want " she hissed at him "i'm going to kill you and your baby y/n just you wait" spider said running up to me "back off" dad said pushing him to the ground "if you lay 1 finger on her i will end you" dad said with every one else agreeing "i then ran up to spider and kicked him so hard "you lay one finger on any one here i will end you skxwang" i spat on him "if you touch anyone in this village i will end you and your father you hear me" i yelled at him "you have 5 seconds to run before we kill you" neytiri yelled he ran so fast and after those 5 seconds i got neteyams arm and we all chased him and the whole village heard us so they joined spider then dived in the water and got on his ilu and saw the boat and quickly got on "son you came back" the man said to spider hugging him "jake sully we mee" he then stopped "your not jake sully your that girl that killed most of my soldiers" he said walking up to me "satanlie!" he yelled i then tried to run away but then the man grabbed me "let go of me perv" i yelled "y/n we meet ag your pregnant!" he said running up to touch my belly "touch her i will kill you" i heard a voice behind me it was neteyam and everyone behind him the man then let me go "leave now i don't have soldiers to fight now" the man said as we all left.