Chapter 6 (part 1)

sorry this is late i have just been busy this week.

I woke up very early this morning and made myself some breakfast i also made neteyam some breakfast for when he woke up.

after i finished breakfast i saw tsireya walking along the beach side i decided to join her "morning " i yelled running up to tsireya she then stopped walking ad smiled at me "what are you doing up so early?" tsireya asked me "i don't know i just woke up and couldn't go back to sleep what about you?" i responded "same reason as you but aonung is sleeping like a baby" she laughed "wanna prank him?" i asked her with an evil grin on my face she nodded and we grabbed a bucket of water and raced into aonung's room and then poured the water on him he shot up and chased me and tsireya he then stopped to catch his breathe "you guys are not cool" he said trying to catch his breath back but me and tsireya just kept laughing our heads off "i'm going to get you guys back" aonung said smirking tsireya and i knew his revenge would be bad so we gave each other a worried look .

after 1 hour of spending time with my siblings everyone was up we all saw loak jump in the water and saw kiri and tuk in the water already so i ran inside to grab neteyam and ran back outside "he is going to payakan lets go" tsireya and aonung said calling their ilu's i then raced to grab mine and we all followed loak we saw him with payakan "why are you an outcast?" he asked payakan then loak dived into the water and payakan opened his mouth and loak went inside payakan shut his mouth and neteyam was about to jump in and attack payakan but we held him back about 10 minutes later loak came back out of payakans mouth looking fine "i'm sorry" he signed to payakan hugging him i was so confused why was he hugging an outcast loak then turned around and saw us he swam up to us and asked "why are you guys here?" "loak we have to go before my mum and dad find out you were with an outcast" tsireya said ignoring his question she then dragged loak with her and by the time we came back we saw my parents waiting for us already at the beach "follow us now!" my father yelled as we all got out of the water and followed him "why did you let him bond with an outcast!" my father yelled at tsireya  " tsireya you dissapoint me daughter" i heard enough when my father said that "and aonung you have been taught better" there he goes again i thought to myself my mother then started at me "your the eldest y/n it's your responsibility to watch after your siblings and make sure their doing everything right" my mother hissed at me "SIT!" my father said to loak "SIT DOWN!" my father roared at every one tsireya dropped down the second he said that "hear my words boy payakan is an outcast he killed his own kind and tulkuns don't do that" my father explained to loak "i'm sorry sir but your wrong" loak tried to argue "loak" neytiri hissed at him "i know what i saw payakan wouldn't do that" loak yelled making my fathers blood boil "I'll deal with this one" jake said pulling loak by his ear making him hiss in pain "you all are dismissed" my father said as i stormed out of the room.

I walked to the beach and called for my ikran "where are you going?" aonung asked running after me "going some where private" i said getting my ikran's gear "let me come with you please" aonung begged me "and me" i heard tsireya running to me with tears in her eyes "fine" i said moving forward as they both got on my ikran and we flew for about 2 hours then i found this really pretty forest place "woah" i heard both of them say i then set up a little bed on the floor and grabbed some food "you guys can search the place if you want" i told them then they were off it was hours since aonung and tsireya went in the forest i was getting worried so i went to find them then i felt someone grab me it was the sky people "hey princess" i heard the sky person say "get off me perv" i hissed at them they then chucked me on their boat i saw them drag tsireya and aonung into this room they then dragged me into the same room "oh my eywa are you guys ok" i said running up to them checking them" we are fine" aonung said "where are we?"tsireya asked me "we are on the demon ship" i explained to tsireya "oh no mum and dad are going to skin us" aonung said "well at least we all get skinned together" i laughed realizing now wasn't the time "i want to go home y/n" tsireya said looking scared "we will i just need to break out of here" i told her trying to find something to break the door open but there was nothing we were stuck "oh no shush" i told aonung and tsireya to be quiet "why?"aonung asked "someone is coming now be quiet!" i yelled at him the door then opened and a blue navi came through "hello" he said smiling i just hissed at him "what do you want from us" i hissed at him "your going to be my bait to get jake sully" he said he grabbed my arm and strapped me to the rail then i saw my sister getting strapped as well he then did the same with aonung i looked over at tsireya and she was crying "i want to go home" "we will tsireya be strong "i told her "the war is going to start soon so get your weapons ready!" the man yelled at the demons "enjoy the ride before you die" he said laughing talking to me then leaving.

(back at the village y/n tsireya and aonung are still on the boat

"where is our children?" ronal asked tonowari "it's late we need to put a search party on for them they would be home by now" ronal said yelling getting the whole village for a meeting "my children are missing we need everyone to help find them!" tonowari yelled enough for everyone to hear him "i think i know who has them" a voice spoke up "who said that?" ronal yelled "me" jake sully walked through the crowd "who!" tonowari ordered for an answer "the sky people i think they have them to get me" he said "then we must start this war and find my children! get your weapons and get ready to start war!" my mother yelled for everyone to get them "no no don't i know these sky people they have these guns if you get shot your gone your dead they want me and only me so i will go out" jake told them ronal nodded.

(on the demon ship

"give us food it has been 2 weeks their not coming" i yelled at them "stop being a greedy pig" one of the humans said slapping me across the face "we must kill the tulkun!"i heard one of them say "no!" i yelled at them crying "it has been days i need to kill one you know it's part of the deal in order for you to use our ship?" the guy reminded the man in charge "ok lets go get one the" the man said as they were searching for a tulkun they then came across mothers and then shot her "no!" i yelled trying to break free but the tape was to strong my sibling and i was crying i heard the siren go off at home so the boat turned around quickly and left "we can come back and get the tulkun later i was busy crying i didn't realize my parents were with the tulkun i turned around then saw her i was screaming but we were to far that she could here us.

(back at the village y/n tsireya and aonung are still on the boat)

"the sky people killed my tulkun we must start the war!" ronal screamed to the village as everyone was cheering neteyam and jake was trying to calm people down neteyam's eye was swollen from crying to much so he had to look down and scream "give me this" jake said taking this red metal from neteyams hands "tell the tulkun to leave if their hit by one of these the y are marked for death then i will get your children this is just the start i will silence it!" jake screamed everyone was scared then "tell your tulkuns then get ready for war!" tonowari yelled every one dived into the water "loak where are you going?" neteyam asked him "i'm going to payakan and warn him" loak responded "no your going to keep your skxwang ass here!" neteyam yelled "no you mean why can't i be the perfect brother like you well I'm not you payakan is my brother so I'm going" loak yelled at neteyam "oh he's your borther no i'm your brother i'm not losing you i might of just lost y/n so I'm not going to lose you as well" neteyam said trying to keep him back but loak escaped his grip and went to payakan kiri and tuk followed him and neteyam loak was trying to pull something out of payakan it was the red metal "quick help me" loak said as they kept pulling then it came out but the boat had already come loak reported this to jake and they dived into the water and got to this sea weed but these crab machines was following them it managed to get loak and tuk and brought them to the ship.

(on the demon ship)

we saw a net with loak and tuk in come out of the water "loak tuk!" i yelled they looked at us in shock seeing we were alive "help us" tsireya cried loak tried to get tsreya out but managed to get himself stuck to we then saw tsuraks coming it was our parents they stopped seeing the demon ship then the blue guy grabbed loak's mic i saw jake looking through something then i heard my mothers hiss "their coming stay calm" i told everyone "jake sully i know you can hear me tell your friends to back off otherwise i will kill this girl" he then cut my tape off and held a knife to my throat "leave her alone" aonung hissed then the guy went deeper in my throat "shut up or i will cut her throat" the guy hissed at aonung "I'm coming out" i heard jake say as one of the tsuraks came forward "be calm" i told every one seeing the fear in their eyes i then looked in the water and saw payakan coming out of the water killing humans payakan then went back into the water and the war had started out parents were coming the guy then let go of me and strapped me back to the rail my throat was only cut a little bit then the boat ran into a big rock and the boat went in the air i then felt someone grab me and cut my rope and dragged me away.