A Icy Honey Moon

After what seemed like forever the guest began to leave and only a handful of people were left in the banquet hall. Shadow has been dreading this part of this day. He was led by some servants to what will be his and husband's room where they would have their.... intimate night together and Shadow wasn't sure he can go through with it. Being half alien comes with some interesting and troublesome parts.

Black Arms's kind have a unique abilitie to get pregnant no matter the gender one is. It how they stayed in power for so long and keep battling. True blood Black Arms's beings would lay eggs in the hatchery and it would normally take a few months for them to hatch. After that it will take less than a few years to be fully grown and to be sent to battle. That's if one's a true full blooded Black Arms's race. Shadow isn't a true full blooded Black Arms's race. His mother was a hedgehog that was one of the many servants to Black Doom. His father was interested in seeing in what super soldier's can be born if they mix specie's. The results variy to some having special powers and in some cases immortal which is a great asset to the kingdom.

Shadow has been told from the various tests that he is in fact one of the few who has this abilities. The down side is that half blood takes longer to reach maturity and can't be put right into the field to replace the ones lost. For nineteen years Shadow went through brutal training and painful test's to be able to help his people and be good enough in his father's eye's. Yet after all he endure he was just pawn off to the enemy like this! He doesn't understand why his father would call off the war and do this to him! He fum over this for awhile as he paced in the room to calm himself. He took deep breaths and sat on the bed as he waits for his husband to arrive. The door open and Shadow's ear twitch as he turned his head to see the echidna prince enter the chambers. He turned back around and tried to calm his nerves again. He went through many painful trials so this should be nothing!

As he prepared to lay himself out to the prince he suddenly felt the blanket ripped right from under him and with a baffled look on his face as he watched the echidna prince stomped over to the couch and laid down with his back turned towards him. Few minutes  past in silence which Shadow took as simply that this is what its gonna be and laid down to rest. Even with though it was the middle of summer and the warm air blew from the open window Shadow still felt cold.