Sign Language

Thank you Ayana for the ideas, you're the bestest friend ever. The only one that understands me.❤️❤️❤️

And yes, it's gonna be a little bit spicy.

This is Highschool, they are 17+.

Ayana you'd be a hot guy.
____________________

Alexis wanted to learn sign language.

It might seem a little bit random, but there's a reason why.

Jack, Alexis's crush, knew sign language, because both of his parents were deaf. Plus, it was summer break.

He wanted to learn it so he could finally speak to him secretly, without anybody knowing what they were saying. He kinda doubted that  Jack would even speak to him since they were both enemies. They didn't bully each other, but they definitely don't have a good history.

"Hey, mom?" Alexis yelled from his room, laying on his bed. "Yeah?" He heard his mom yell back from the kitchen.

"Do we have a book about sign language?" Alexis asked. It went quiet until he saw his mothers body enter through the door frame. "I think so, your uncle was deaf so we might have one in the cabinet in the living room." His mother said, smiling at him slightly.

Alexis nodded, getting up and going to the living room. He pulled out the big book from the drawer, and went back to his room.

Opening the book, he realized that this was going to take a longer time than he thought it was.

Starting at the basics, Alexis learned the alphabet and even QUIZZED himself on the whole thing.

He learned for 2 months, he was a fast learner. He learned day and night without sleep. You could say, Alexis was definitely in love.

Alexis already knew what to say first, 'I've always thought you were handsome.'

It was the day before school would start again, and he would be able to see Jack.

He packed his backpack, putting everything he needed in there, and went to the bathroom. He washed up, cleaned his face, and went to bed.

Putting his alarm, Alexis got excited for what tomorrow would bring.

~~~

Alexis woke up to his alarm, quickly turning it off with a quiet, "Fuck.."

Getting up, he went straight to the bathroom and washed up. He went into the shower, letting out a relaxed sigh as the hot water hit his body.

God was he excited for today, he could finally speak to his crush after waiting this long. And the best part, nobody would understand a single thing he would say.

"Oh, fuck.." he whimpered, looking down and realizing what these thoughts had caused his body to do.

He sighed shakily, calming himself down, before turning the water off and stepping out of the shower.

He could deal with that problem after drying off.

~~~

"Oh, fuck.." Alexis whimpered, leaning against the wall with his hand's in his pants. He slowly moved his wrist up and down, imagining that it belonged to someone else..

~~~

Alexis walked out of his room, trying to calm down his breathing as he went into the kitchen.