I Love You

Everything IN THE LETTER!! Is actually true and has happened! (No he isn't dead!)
____________________

Alexis was gonna confess to Jack, even though it was too late. And he was going to use a letter for that. He sat down at his desk, the window blinds open and letting in the nice yellow glow of the sun setting.

Picking up his pencil, Alexis, with bags under his eyes, grabbed a piece of paper and started to write.

____________________

Dear Jack,

I love you. And I know love is a big word to just say, especially to someone like you who I haven't even known my whole life, or even half of my life. And many people tell me that you aren't the one or that you're ugly. They say that to prove a point, but their "point" doesn't get me. Your hair, may seem ugly to others but I love the way that when you run it flops. It's funny, and maybe you'd change it but what's the point? I wanna laugh. Your eyes, even though you wear glasses, everybody can see your eyes. We have the same glasses, black with rectangular lenses. Your brown honey eyes, the color of bark on a tree. The color of chocolate when it melts. It makes me hypnotized. The way your eyes light up when you smile your shiny smile. It lights me up inside, and I get shocked that nobody else sees your smile. The way your eyes look over me, like I'm all yours. I wish I was. The way your mouth presents your exact emotions. Happiness, sadness, calmness, anger, nervousness. You express your emotions so well. The way I want to kiss your pink lips like it's the end of the world. I want your arms to wrap around me and make me feel safe even though I feel safe already. I want you to comfort me, and love me. I love the way you put your hands in your pockets when it's cold, or you wear your fingerless black gloves. They're so fluffy you could see it from miles. You catch my eye wherever you are. If there were multiple of you, I'd tell who you were. The way your mask moves when you speak. Especially when you smile. The way you walk. People think you walk like you own the place, but all I see is the walk of someone I love. Someone I'll love till the world ends. Someone I'll love till I die. Someone I'll love even when I get married. My first ever love. The first person whose made me smile since 4th grade. The way you talk to me and no one else, the way you look at me and no one else. It's all special, but I might be paranoid. Ive had so many crushes but none like this. And to be honest there's way more I could say, way more things you've done that's made my heart fill up with love. Ive cried, wishing you were mine and no one else's. The jealousy I feel when you talk to a girl, rarely. The way I can feel your anger and nervousness when I hang out with my guy friends. Tell me, have I forgot what love means? Is this love or is it not? Ive felt this way for you for 2 years. Two. Years. And I feel like the longer the time passed by, the more you notice me and look at me.

The way your smile makes me smile as well. I ask others if they've seen the way you smile and stare at me but they deny it and continue on. They don't know how it feels. They don't know how you make me feel.

The way you make my heart flutter, my eyes water with love, my heart twirl like a ballerina, my stomach filled with butterflies that flap their wings till the end. But there is no end to my love for you, it's infinite. And god it hurts so bad, the possibilities, but Jack, I love you.

It's weird that I'm going to send this to you. I remember sitting in 5th period, my first day of class, and watching you walk in. You pulled your chair out of the desk and sat down, and you said hi. I thought that was kind of weird since you usually don't say hi to random strangers that you don't know. But you were so nice, that I smiled and said hi back. Every morning, you'd come into class and say hello, or how are you, and I guess the more you said it, the more I fell in love with you. So no, nobody can say that I fell in love because of your looks, I fell in love with YOU.