The Phone Call

This includes smut. :)

Kinda shorter than usual!
____________________

Alexis was in bed, scrolling through his phone when he suddenly got a text message from Amarion.

____________________

Messages

Amarion🧍
HEY DUDEEEE

Alexis👹
What do you want now?

Amarion🧍
You 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆💦💦💦💦💦💦

Alexis👹
Bye Amarion 🙂

Amarion🧍
WAIT BRO WAIT
WAIT ISIEBRJBE
I HAVE A QUESTION

Alexis👹
I'm scared to know your question, but what?

Amarion🧍
Phone sex, or real life sex???

Alexis👹
BITCH HOW TF WOULD I KNOW?!
AND WHAT TYPA QUESTION IS THAT ✋🏻💀

Amarion🧍
MAYBE BC YOUR DATING SOMEONE DIPSHIT?!
AND IDK IT SEEMS LIKE SOMETHING YOU AND JACK WOULD DO

Alexis👹
Amarion- goodbye asshole 🥰

Amarion🧍
Fuck you then
Piece of shit
Ass licker
Dick sucker
Yeah exactly bitch
B I T C H

Alexis👹 has blocked you

Amarion🧍
BITCH TF?!
DID I READ THAT SHIT RIGHT?!

Alexis👹 has blocked you

Amarion🧍
BIATCH

Alexis👹 has blocked you

____________________

Alexis rolled his eyes, putting his phone down next to him and deciding to take a nap.

An hour later, Alexis woke up from a vibration. Looking towards his phone, he realized that someone was calling him. Alexis grabbed his phone and saw that it was Jack. Smiling, he picked up the call.

"Hiiiii!!!" He heard from the phone right when he clicked the answer button. "Hey baby. How are you?" Alexis smiled.

"I'm good, you sound like you just woke up from a nap." Jack laughed from the other side. Alexis smiled at the noise and said, "Yeah. Best nap EVER. What about you?"

"My day was good. I'm in my room and it's dark because I'm way too lazy to turn on the light." Jack said with a giggle. Alexis rolled his eyes with a smile and responded, "Aren't you scared of the dark angel?"

Alexis could tell by the sound of Jack's voice that he caused him to blush. "No? Just because you're scared of the dark doesn't mean everybody is."

"WOOOOW OKAY!!" Alexis said in a tone of fake hurt. "IM SORRY I DIDNT MEAN IT!" Jack yelled, laughing. "Fuck you, whore!" Alexis said with a laugh.

It was quiet. So quiet you could hear a pin drop. "Baby? You okay?" Alexis asked, smile slowly going away. "Y-yeah I'm fine.." he heard from the other end.

"Baby are you sure? You're breathing really heavily.." Alexis said with a voice of worry. "Alexis I promise I'm fine, okay?" Jack said, breathing in shakily.

"Okay.." Alexis said, smiling slightly. "Well, what do you wanna talk about?"

"Anything. As long as I hear your voice Alexis..." He heard Jack say. Blushing Alexis replied, "Okay...."

Alexis started talking about his day, and how it went. They talked surprisingly, for 3 hours.

"And then Amarion and his bitch ass texted me-" Alexis was cut off by a slight moan from the other end of the line. Worried, he asked. "Jack are you okay? Are you hurt??? You're literally moaning??"

"Fuck, I'm fine Alexis. Just keep talking okay?" He heard a breathless voice say from the phone. Alexis's eyes slowly widened as he realized what Jack was doing. He was jerking off to his voice wasn't he?

Smiling, Alexis continued on with the story. "And basically, Amarion asked me the weirdest question. He asked me if I would rather have phone sex, or real life sex." There was a slightly louder moan that was kind of high pitched. It got cut off and Alexis guessed that the reason why was because Jack realized he moaned too loud.

"I don't know though Jack, I think I like phone sex.." Alexis said with a cheeky smirk, hearing the way Jack whined with need.

"I can imagine the way your wrist moves as you slowly pleasure yourself because of my words.." Alexis said, voice going low with a hint of desire.

Jack let out a quiet, "Holy shit.." at the words. "You like that don't you? You like imagining it's me jerking you off, huh slut?" Alexis smirked.

"Oh god.." he heard Jack say, muffled by probably his hand over his mouth.

"You want my mouth over your dick. Slowly going up and down as you whine and push my head in further, hm?"

"Jesus fucking Christ Alexis.." he heard from the other line. Jack actually sounded very overstimulated.

"What's wrong Jack? You want to be inside me? Wrecking my insides and causing me to not walk for a while? Is that what you want my love?" Alexis said smiling slightly and pressing his legs together to calm his erection.

"God, fuck, yes. Oh my god Alexis please." Jack moaned loudly from the phone. Alexis let out a quiet moan from the words of Jack.

"You want to cum? Then cum baby. You've been a good boy. Imagine you're cumming inside me.." Alexis said, letting out a moan as well.

He heard a loud, high moan. "Did you cum baby?" Alexis asked smiling to himself. "Yeah.." he heard Jack say breathlessly.

"Next time tell me you're horny. I'll just come over." Alexis said laughing. "Whatever." Jack said jokingly.

"So, you like my voice huh?" Alexis teased, blushing a bit. "I never said that!" Jack stammered, eyes wide.

"I love you Jack." Alexis said with a laugh.

"I love you more, asshole."