I Still Love You

Smut!

Jack is trans!
____________________

"Baby, are you okay?" Alexis asked, knocking on his bedroom door.

Alexis just got home from work, and he found his boyfriend in their room, door locked. He got worried so he decided to check on him.

"Baby? You there?"

"Yeah, I'm fine.." Alexis heard from the other side. It sounded almost like Jack had been crying?

"Babe can you let me in?" Alexis asked, his tone soft and worried. "Please?" He added quietly.

The door opened slowly, and there stood Jack. His eyes were puffy and tear stains were on his cheeks. Alexis grabbed his face, and wiped them off. "Why're you crying my love?" He asked, worry lacing his tone.

"I-" Before Jack could finish his sentence, he broke down sobbing. He fell down to the floor and Alexis sat down next to him. He grabbed Jack and pulled him close. "Jack, talk to me."

"I hate myself." Jack cried, hiding his face in his knees, which were up to his chest. "Hey, don't say that my love. What happened?" Alexis said, grabbing Jack and putting him on his lap so he straddles him.

Alexis grabbed Jack's hands off his face, and put them down to his sides. He hesitated before asking, "Was it your body again?"

Jack looked away and slowly nodded. Sighing, Alexis grabbed Jack and put him on the bed, laying down next to him.

"Wanna talk about it?" Alexis asked in a soft tone. Jack shrugged his shoulders in response. Alexis frowned and said, "You know you're beautiful right? I know that you really want to be a guy but you don't have to."

Jack looked up into his eyes, confused. "You already are a guy. Feminine body or not." Alexis finished, grabbing Jack's face and kissing him.

Jack pulled away and laid down on his back, not convinced. Alexis sighed, "What can I do to show you you're beautiful?"

Jack turned his head the other way and blushed, shrugging his shoulders. Alexis smirked knowingly, "Is there something specific?"

Jack didn't reply so Alexis sat on his lap and turned his head towards him. "Why are you on my lap?" Jack asked, eyes wide. "Isn't this what you wanted?" Alexis teased, pulling away from Jack's face and sitting back down on his lap.

Jack let out a huff of frustration, rolling his eyes and turning his head away. "Hey, don't be a brat with me." Alexis said jokingly, folding his arms in mock anger.

Jack giggled, causing Alexis to relax his body. "Maybe I do want something specific." Jack teased, crossing his arms just to mock Alexis. Alexis got closer to his face, both of his hands on either side of Jack's face. "Like what?" He whispered, looking from Jack's eyes to his lips.

"You." Jack said, before grabbing Alexis by the shirt and pulling him in. Their lips met, and butterflies exploded in their stomachs. Jack smiled into the kiss as Alexis licked his lips, asking to enter his mouth. Jack denied him entry, which made Alexis frustrated.

Jack moaned into the kiss as Alexis bit his bottom lip. He darted his tongue inside of Jack's mouth, earning a whimper from him.

Their tongues collided and Alexis groaned, sliding his hand slowly down Jack's chest. They pulled apart and panted, both of them staring at Alexis's hand trailing down Jack's body to the waist band of his pants.

He then slowly went under Jack's shirt, and touched his warm, soft skin. Jack shivered, moaning at the touch. He kept his hands above his head, allowing Alexis to touch him any way he desires.