Skinny Jeans

This includes smut. :D

Sorry I haven't been active lately! My mom took my phone lmao. And I think she's still taking it. I'm sneaking it rn. Also, if you'd like to receive more updates, go to my other account, Byl7R_4Ever!!
____________________

Alexis woke up with a yawn. Another day of school. The only good thing about school was Jack, Alexis's crush.

Everyday, Alexis would always try to impress or get Jack's attention, and it would work all the time! Even if Alexis didn't do anything!

Alexis went to the bathroom and freshened up. When he was done, he got changed and went downstairs. "Good morning dad." Alexis said, smiling as he ate his meal.

"Good morning honey. How'd you sleep?" His dad asked, scrolling through his phone on the L shaped couch.

"Good. Ima head out for school dad. Bye!" Alexis said, getting up and grabbing his backpack. "Bye sweetie!" He heard his father yell before he closed the door.

~~~

Alexis got to school, and went to his first period, PE. There were 4 different classes in PE, and all of them had different teachers. Every student also had a specific number to stand on when they arrived too class, since it was outside. They obviously had an inside gym, but either way, they had to stand outside.

Alexis stood on his number, putting his backpack down and waiting for Amarion.

"OMG DUDE!!" He heard someone yell. Turning around, he realized it was Amarion. "Hey, how are you?" Alexis asked, hugging his friend.

"I'm good. How are you?" Amarion asked, a huge smile on his face as he put his hands in his pockets. "Good I guess. Like every day." Alexis said, receiving an understanding nod from Amarion.

Alexis raised his brow when he saw Amarion's face drop in shock. "What's wrong?" He asked, getting a little concerned. "L-look.." Amarion spat out, eyes wide.

Looking behind him to the class his crush was in, Alexis's jaw dropped as he saw the sight before him.

Jack was wearing skinny jeans.

You probably would've thought, "Why are you freaking out over that? It's just pants?" But it isn't just pants. Jack never wore skinny jeans ever, so this was new. And the part that made Alexis's blush rise even more, was that the pants had rips near the thighs, and below.

"Holy shit, holy shit, holy shit." Alexis said, looking away hiding behind his hands. "Dude he's been looking at you this whole time!" Amarion said, in utter disbelief.

Alexis slowly lowered his hands, turning towards Jack and shuddering when he met eye contact with him. Jack smiled slightly, tilting his head and tracing the open part of his thigh. Alexis closed his eyes and breathed in and out.

"Don't tell me you're turned on.." Amarion said, literal tears in the corners of his eyes.

"No I'm fine.." Alexis said, straightening up. Alexis suddenly smirked when he got an idea.

Turning towards Jack, who was kind of far away, he said, "See you later Amarion." And walked towards Jack.

"Wait dude what?! Where are you going?!" Amarion yelled, rolling his eyes.

~~~

When Alexis got close enough too Jack, he heard him say, "Hey Alexis, what's u-" and before Jack could finish his sentence, Alexis grabbed him by the wrist and pulled him to the boys locker rooms.

"Why are you taking me here?" Jack said, a hint of a smile on his face.

"Because you've been teasing me, and I'm needy." Alexis said opening the door and getting inside.