Study Session

This is also smut lol

LONG ASS FUCKING CHAPTER

Alexis is top obvi..

Right?
____________________

It was math class, and Alexis was writing in his notebook. He rolled his eyes as he heard everyone around him complain at how difficult it is. He scoffed, how was this difficult?

He finished early and smiled as his friends yelled at how he's such a "nerd" for math. He put in his AirPods and listened to his favorite song, Another Love by Tom Odell.

The bell rang and everyone started packing up. As Alexis walked outside the classroom to go to his last class, he heard someone calling his name.

He turned around and saw Jack. He smiled as Jack approached him. You see, Jack is Alexis's best friend. They've known each other since elementary, 3rd grade. Everyone says they have "Sexual tension" or "chemistry." But to be honest, Alexis has always had a little bit of a crush on Jack. Plus, they always flirt.

"Hey Jack, what's up?" Alexis asked, swinging his backpack on his back. "Nothing really. Just wanted to ask if we could study after school today? For math?" Jack asked, his voice getting smaller and quieter as his sentence finished. Alexis's eyes widened. Jack?? Study?? That's new.

"Um, sure. What time?" Alexis asked, raising a brow. "What time is good for you?" Jack asked, looking down at the floor and not making any form of eye contact. "Probably an hour after school?" Alexis replied, crossing his arms.

Jack quickly nodded and said, "See you then." And walked away. Alexis smiled and pressed the play button on his phone, his music blasting in his ears as he walked to his next class.

~~~

School was finally over and everyone was packing up their stuff. Alexis sighed, putting his backpack on and turning on his music. He walked passed everyone in the halls, the girls in the halls falling on their knees for him. Pathetic. Are they that fucking desperate?

As he walks outside the school, he takes out his phone and sees a message from Jack.

____________________

Messages

Jack💝

Jack💝
Hey, just wanted to say that I don't have a math book so you need to bring your own. 😙

____________________

Alexis laughed at the message as he walked home. One of the reasons he likes Jack is because of his sense of humor.

____________________

Messages

Jack💝

Alexis💗
Fucking dumbass

Jack💝
Sooo is that a yessss?? 🤭

Alexis💗
Yes. Obviously. 💀

Jack💝
Alright sheesh 😒
See you in 40 minutes 🎉

Alexis💗
See you <3