Hiii!!

So sorry I haven't been posting! I would love it if you guys could read this chapter.

So basically my crush that I've been writing about has left the school. And I think he has a girlfriend sooo I don't want to make him uncomfortable by writing this anymore.

Plus I have a new crush and she's a girl, soo that's fun.

My crush was a piece of shit and I don't know why the hell I liked him when his personality was like that. Feel bad for his girlfriend ong.

But yeah Ima discontinue this book but I'll make a new one for my girl crush.

And I also wanted to add that I'm a girl. Every single chapter I wrote was a dream!!

I have dreams about my crushes and they all feel real like I can literally live there it feels so real it's crazy.

And I've had dreams of my girl crush, which is why ima write a new book abt her.

But thank you for the comments and the support in general for this book. Never thought this would get attention. Even though it's prolly 20 readers or something that's a lot to me!!

122 reads is crazy! But if you like The Black Phone, you can go read my TBP Chatfic!! It has 1K reads which is INSANE!!

Plus it's summer break so I have so much time!!!

Anywho, got off track! I love every single person that read this book that I wrote with the help of my friend, and I hope you guys read my other book(s)!!