2: Let's find her!

Harry's POV:

You know what date it is in 7 days? April 3rd. That's the day my long lost sister Avery's bithday is....if she's still alive. It has been 11 years since she got kidnapped and nobody have seen or heard from her ever since. In the beginning everyone was looking and she was all over the news reported as missing. But now, 11 years later, there isn't much of a hope left. Sure, the story of a five year old girl taken from a park resurface every now and then in hope to find her, but it's starting to get useless. The police says it's not much they can do anymore. It's such a long time since she was taken and the leads they had have vanished. 

I have been really down the last couple of days and I'm pretty sure the lads (niall, liam, louis, zayn) have noticed. When we first got togheter as a band and spent a week at the bungalow at my dad's house and got to know eachother, thats when I first told them that I have two sisters but they have only met Gemma for obvious reasons.

About three days ago my mom hired a private investigator to find Avery again since the last one didn't find her, but he didn't say she was dead so hopefully she's alive. The investigator John Fox said it should take about two-three days if he had a picture of her and as much and important information as possible, so he got a picture of her that was taken about a month before she got kidnapped and I have a smiliar one in my wallet. In the picture her light brown hair is in two ponytails with braids in them and her eyes are the greenest I've ever seen. She's wearing a blue sundress and is smiling so big you can se her dimples. In the picture she has freckles on her cheeks and nose from being outside in the sun so much. It's the cutest picture ever taken.

Right now me and the rest of the lads are staying at my mothers house here in Holmes Chapel but we are leaving to Scottland tomorrow, we have already been here three days and we have to keep going with the tour. I was laying on my bed in my old room when my mom burst through my door, with Gemma and the lads on her heel.

''He found her! He found her! HE FOUND AVERY!'' My mom ranted with a grin on her face, not just her but everyone else!

''WHAT!?'' I couldn't believe it! Avery has been gone for 11 years and now we know where she is. That means that she's not dead!

''John called me right before we came into your room and said he found her and is in Glasgow and that is in Scottland! He even said that the police are on the way here so we can decide who is going to come when we rescue Avery and how we are going to get there!'' She replied with the happiest face I've ever seen in a very long time, she even had tears of joy streaming down her face!

DING DONG!

''What are we waiting for? Lets go open the door so we can find Avery faster!'' Gemma said and run to open the door.

This is going to be intresing...

A/N:

PAST or PRESENT time! 

Which one should I write in? 

What hold you want to read?

Comment so I know when I'm going to upload another chapter!

-Love ya