10: In the room

Avery's POV: 

The past few days, Amy and I weren't allowed to leave this room ''because of why we're here'', not my words. We can walk around in the room and do what we want in here, but soon we might be able to walk around outside the room with a guard and nurse or a doctor. But not quite yet. It's not a really bad thing being in here, because me and Amy have become bestfriends on such a short time. She told me her story and I told her mine. Suprisingly her's is a lot like mine so me and Amy have smiliar backgrounds. We were kidnapped, we don't remember our whole family, we were giving new names, a new family and many other smiliar things. It's quite good to have someone to talk to that understand your feelings and what your going through.

Amy's story (a bit shorter thougt) is kinda like this: Kidnapped on her way to school when she was eleven, name changed from Amy .... to Sandra Smith, new brother mother and father. She didn't have it as hard as me, but since she was older when it happened the made sure nobody could recognize her or see her for the first year. They even dyed her hair to blonde and she had to use colored contact lenses if they were going out. Apparently if they were going out, they never left her side and they kind of surrounded her. Amy told me that she tried to run away or tell the people around her a few times, but that only ended in them moving away, changing their looks and identities and harder conditions. Apparently the family that took her wanted a daughter and in the end started treating her a little bit like it. But still not. 

 Oh, and they found her when she was in a car accident with her new family so that's how they found her. She hasen't met her real family yet, but I believe the tried to get in here a few days ago...

*Flashback 3 days ago:*

"So Ave, if I may call you that, what do you think about this unicorn jumping over that sea to reach the  cotton candy land?" Amy asked happily while showing me a sketch of what she just described in a sketchpad.

"It looks really amazing, I love it! and it's totally okay fot you to call me that." I laughed just because she has an awesome imagination just like me.

"Wow, I'm so glad you like it but-" 

"What do you mean we can't get inside and visit her?? We haven't seen her in four, no almost five years!" Amy got cut off by a man, woman and two brothers talking back at the guards.

"Who is that? Do you know them,  Amy?" I asked her whilst looking at the scene outside the room. I couldn't hear the rest because the didn't yell this time like they previously did.

"I think that is my family..." Amy said and looked quite distracted. Can't really blame her, that was me not long ago.

*End of flashback*

It's good to have somebody with a smiliar story because other people don't understand what I went through so they try to make me forget about my past immediately instead of helping me through it. It's not like I hate everyone trying to help me, but they doesn't try to help me move on. They only try to make me forget and go on and live with pink fluffy unicorn that's dancing on a rainbow as a pet, don't judge me cause I have a strong imagination. 

About a week ago when Amy arrived here, my supposedly family was about to step inside our room when the guards stopped them. You have no idea how pissed of some of them looked, it was quite hilarious for me and Amy to watch (throu the window). It was like a cartoon steam coming from their ears making a few of them looking like the devil himself. Others looked like they were about to cry a river or something. 

Everyday the have tried to visit me, the same for Amy's family, but they all received the same answer: NO.

Gemma's POV:

This is getting really frustrating now. I just want to see my little sister again, but the guards, doctors and nurses won't let us. Since another girl with a smilar background came, it was like they locked down the room. No new nurses or doctors are allowed, only the ones they got in the beginning. 

"How long do you think it'll get before they let us see Avery again? It has been almost a week and a half soon since they shut down the room from like everyone." I asked the group around me. Right now we're in the waiting room of the children's part of the hospital. It's me, mom, Robin, Harry, Liam and dad. The other three recently went to the cafeteria to get food.

"I-I wish they would let us soon. I mean, we haven't seen her in eleven years except for a few short days before they put guards outside her room. I just want to see my daughter again" Mom said with tears in her eyes. There is not much else to do than agree and just wait.

-------------------------------

A/N:

Hi guys!

Finally updated again, hehe. It's something at least since I haven't updated in two years.

Since I started this like two or almost three years ago, I'm not sure if I'm going to write it in past time or present time. If I do it in present time Avery will still be 16 years old (i'm going to change that in the previous chapters if thats the case) and i'm thinking if i'll do it like one direction are on their break now and so on. Otherwise i'll do it like its the past- like in july 2013 or something. 

What do you think and why? I want  to know your opinions before next update please :)

-Love ya :3