3: Darkness

Avery's POV:

I woke up and looked at the clock, 4am. This is probably my record on being unconscious, 11 hours. What am I supposed to do now? David will probably be in my room in about an hour or two for my 'punishment' that he like to call it. If you ask me, it's hell. He is the reason why I have scars on most of my body, even if most of them are starting to fade. I have maybe 2 big scars, one on my shoulder blade and one in the middle of my stomach so its pretty hard to see and those two will take a while to heal because David make them deeper every once in a while. And of course my room have to be soundproof. 

Lotta, his wife, is much nicer and she keeps me alive. When she's home and not David, I get to walk around the house and eat a little bit. She takes care of me, even if it isn't much but it's enough to keep my hopes up to one day reunite with my real family. 

*1 and a half hour later*

I was in the middle of doing nothing and just sitting on my bed when David came in with a smirk on his face.

''Well hello my darling, what are we doing today?'' He said and came closer and closer with every word he said. I saw something shiny  in his hands and instantly recognized it as a knife.

''Please no...'' I said, my voice cracking and barely a whisper but of course he heard it.

''WHAT HAVE I TOLD YOU BEFORE! SHUT UP IF YOU KNOW WHAT'S BEST FOR YOU!'' He yelled and pushed me so my back was against the bed and I was facing him, thats when he took the knife to my stomach and started tracing my oldest and deepest scar as tears started forming in my eyes but I know I have to keep them in because if David sees them he will only make it worse. He did this only a few seconds before he started making it deeper.

Suddenly the bedroom flew open and in came a dussin policemen and they started yelling at David and pointing their gun at him, but that made David yanked me up by my hair as fast as he could and he took the knife full of blood from my stomach and took it to my throat. When I looked more at the policemen I saw two boys in the back of them. Two boys with tears running down their cheeks and painful expressions. Those two boys was the one and only Harry Styles and Liam Payne. Now it maybe be the right time to listen to whats saying, or more like yelling, around me.

''Let her go David! She hasn't done anything to you!'' One of the policemen said calm and slow.

''NO! SHE DESERVES THIS! SHE'S MINE NOW AND HAS BEEN FOR THE LAST 11 YEARS OR SO!" David yelled. After he said that I started to see blurry and black spots started to form and I started to feel really dizzy. I'm pretty sure everyone else noticed to because a policemen yelled something like ''Shoot him! she has to go to the hospital!'' to somebody and as he said a policeman shot David in the leg and that caused him to realese the knife from my throat and fall to the ground, screaming in pain and not far after I fell to the ground. I looked around at everyone one last time when I saw people running towards me before I shut my eyes and was once again surrounded by darkness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

Sorry if it took like two years to edit, but so much was happening with my life that I had to concentrate with. 

Comment and also again, PAST or PRESENT?

-Love ya :3