shopping and packing

Ariana POV
In daigon alley

As we entered the wizarding world for the first time we felt like we entered a new world. We first went to gringotts bank and exchanged my parents money 💰 and then bought robes, equipment for potions,herbology, and astronomy. We bought wands from the ollivanders shop. Hermoine got unique wine wood and dragon heart string core. I got pear wood and white river monster spine as core. As i thought, I'm not some lucky protagonist to have a very unusual wand waiting for me. It's just my wand is made of pear wood which produces a wand of splendid magic power and will be with popular and well respected people and white river monster spine which produces spells of force and elegance .

Hermione spent most of her time in a book store. I was looking at everything and recording my first visit to daigon alley in my mutated Mobile system. As i was roaming around i bumped into the Cedric diggory. He looked exactly like Robert Pattinson. I almost called him Edward😅.he said sorry politely with a smile and walked away with his father.

Hermione packed everything we would need in hogwarts. My dad didn't want us to really go . After most of the drama of separation and crying we finally fell asleep and were going to go on the train tomorrow.

Early in the morning I woke up and made breakfast with my mom for our family and chatted a lot until we reached the railway station. My parents were informed about how to reach hogwarts express so we didn't struggled like Harry Potter. Muggles can't enter the startion so my parents couldn't come with us . We finally hugged each other and went inside the 🧱 wall.