first day in hogwarts

Ariana POV

As i was feasting on my food i kept thinking of my choices.
I always liked red colour and also Weasley twins so i wanna be in gryffindor. Even though Cedric diggory looks like my childhood crush Edward, I don't wanna be a public enemy by following him all day. I'm quite sure that almost all girls like Cedric so i just wanna follow Weasley twins.They are funny and i think my school life is going to be amazing with them. Draco Malfoy has an arrogant personality and also dislikes muggles so it's better not to be in front of him unless he fights me.

Suddenly i saw ghosts coming and then i realised there were ghosts who live in hogwarts.

Sir nicholas greeted me by saying
"Hello! How are you and welcome to gryffindor"

Percy and Ron greeted him and asked something that i didn't listen to properly. I was busy touching the ghost secretly.
Sir nicholas saw my little actions but he backed away immediately.

Everyone started to go to their own houses
I felt like I couldn't be alone when i saw all the portrait talking while i was on the way to gryffindor. When i saw the fat lady asking for a password. I suddenly regretted coming to gryffindor. I wish I was in ravenclaw or Hufflepuff .
My room was with Hermione,parvati patil and lavender brown. I was too lazy to talk to others so i just went to bed.

I just searched all about potions in my search engine. I got all the theory knowledge. As i never practiced potions i didn't know how i will make impression on Snape. Actually I'm worried as i have Lilly as my name. I started to overthink if Snape didn't like me or target me in the class. With all these messy thoughts i fell asleep.

Early in the morning, i took Hermione and the other two room mates to eat breakfast and went directly to transfiguration class. We saw the tabby cat sitting on the professor table. I knew she was Mcgonagall but i didn't tease her like i did before. She glared at me and i looked back as if i was observing the cat. Lavender brown tried to touch the cat but it ran away . Then i acted like i suddenly realised and said politely

"good morning "

Everyone looked at me as i gone crazy to greet the cat. And i dragged Hermione to sit and whispered to her that she might be the professor.

After that Harry and Ron got late . The classic scene happened again when cat turned into professor.
I decided at that time to become an animegus.

Later the class went on . By the end of the class Mcgonagall stopped me and asked me about transfiguration. I thought she was trying to embarrass me but no one's here right now so i quickly changed my mind and answered her honestly with practical actions . i knew that she knows my ability as she watched when i transformed the bowl without wand and spell. So i didn't wanna hide anything.

I turned the bench into a beautiful plum blossom tree. She didn't respond to anything just glanced at the tree and asked me if I had studied any books .i just replied
" I did a little self study."

she immediately explained that she usually only took students at the end of the first year but i was exception
"Do you wanna join in transfiguration club? "
I wanna have some social network so i just accepted the invitation.She gave me a note because i got delayed to the next class.

Because of chatting with the professor i got late to potions class. Professor snape was questioning Harry Potter when i came.