potions class

Snape got irritated because i came late. He was about to deduct our house points but i showed mcgonagall slip with a little smile.
When he saw the slip his face remained the same as always and said quietly

"Come in"

I was about to sit in the last row but then suddenly he asked questions in the potions book.

"Tell me, what would I get if I added the powdered root of the asphodel to an infusion of wormwood?"

I was surprised and but i still answered his question as i already read the book

"asphodel and wormwood make a sleeping potion so powerful, it is known as the Draught of Living Death."

He looked at me seriously and again asked me

"Where would you look if I asked you to find me a bezoar?"

I was doubtful of my life for a second and my smile was gone because have i taken the script of harry potter or why the hell is he asking me those questions ?? I looked puzzled but answered honestly

"A bezoar is a stone taken from the stomach of a goat and it will save us from most poisons"

He looked at harry potter and then told me to sit.i was relieved that he didn't deduct any points because of me.
Snape continued to question harry

"what is the difference between monkshood and wolfbane?"

Harry replied with
" I don't know, sir."

Snape looked at me and said to potter

"Pity. Clearly, fame isn't everything... is it, Mr. Potter?"

Harry remained silent and said nothing.
Maybe i caused some butterfly effect because Harry just looked down and didn't react like in the cannon .

Snape answered the question by looking into harry eyes saying

"monkshood and wolfsbane, they are the same plant, which also goes by the name of aconite. Well? Why aren't you all copying this down?"
I felt bad for Snape when i saw him looking at eyes which resembles Lilly.
Snape still deducted points from Harry as he didn't answer to any of the questions.

I looked around potions class but i didn't like it at all.i don't how Snape takes classes here.it gave me a weird feeling.

By the time everyone completed writing ,our potions class is over. We went to the great hall to write homework.
There I met Percy Weasley who congratulated me for joining the transfiguration club .i was wondering how the news got leaked to Percy. Then he explained that he was also a member of the club.everyone became quite around me and asked how and when this happened?
I didn't get a chance to reply as i saw many letters are being delivered.