Roaming around

I walked through the Hogwarts with the help of a map in my mobile system. I just wanna know if there are any important places which control and show everything about Hogwarts. I have read many fanfictions in my previous life. That there is something like the heart of Hogwarts which shows every security measure and magic stone which supplies the entire Hogwarts. I discovered many abandoned rooms and seniors in love using these rooms but i couldn't find anything else.

It felt a bit boring so i decided to see house elves. Then i remembered that the kitchen will be full of house elves, busy in preparing food. I followed the directions shown by map and reached a door which has food themed painting and as i rememberd that tickling the pear will make the door open . As i suddenly opened the door ,i saw the room filled with all kinds of pots and pans stacked up near the stone wall and large tables similar to the great hall. Everything here is exactly like i read in my previous life.

All the house elves looked at me at the same time which made me feel creepy and awkward.one house elve came towards me and asked
"How can pinky help you miss ?"

I replied while curiously looking at the house elves.
"Hello pinky . My name's anna Granger. I'm feeling a little hungry so can anyone help me make an orange juice."

She smiled brightly and said
"I'll be there in a minute,miss Granger."

Suddenly the door of the kitchen opened and i saw Cedric diggory entering. He looked at me and said
"Hello! I'm Cedric diggory and you must be first year right?"

I greeted him back while saying
"Oh yes , i'am Anna Granger. Nice to meet you"

He looks exactly like Edward 😍 i tried very hard not to look at his face. I don't wanna make him feel strange or creepy. But i couldn't control my blushed face.

He looked curious and asked
"How did you find this place? Did anyone inform you about it ? Usually first years don't know this place except for our Hufflepuff members."

I quickly shook my head and said
"No...i was just roaming around the castle to get familiar and i found it by mistake."

He smiled and said
" Then you are lucky. "
Before i could respond some Hufflepuff member came in and talked with Cedric so he said
"We'll meet again."

Pinky came back and gave me orange juice.I thanked her habitually as i do with others then she made a ruckus. I'm in no mood to care about these kinds of things. so i went back to Gryffindor Common Room.

I saw Weasley twins pranking others. Then i got an idea to prank them instead.