Christmas gifts & back to Hogwarts

I'm relieved to be returning to our home. Despite the fact that Hogwarts is like a second home. However, family provides a genuine sense of being in a home. I sighed as I lay on the bed.
"I missed this feeling."

"Hermione, Anna, come down!!" mum yelled from downstairs. "Your dinner is ready."

My parents inquired about Hogwarts while we were dining.
I simply held my father's hand and said,

"Everything is fine, dad." Who is it that dares to bully your darlings?" And made a little fist.

Looking at me, Mom remarked
"Don't get into a fight. Anna, act like a lady. Take advice from your sister. "

"Seriously, mom!" I rolled my eyes. "I'm more of a lady than she is."

Hermione stared at me, and we argued briefly before falling asleep.

Days flew by while I spent time with my family. It seemed like a very brief vacation. But I enjoyed every day as I cooked with my mum and assisted my father at the hospital.

Christmas came as a tremendous surprise to me because I received so many gifts. I received beautiful dress from my parents and also got notes from Professor Minerva and flitwick. Most of my gifts are chocolates from a lot of students.

I sent woolen socks to Dumbledore. Chess game to ron and i copied a few prank tricks from my search system and sent it as a gift for the twins.send a lot of chocolates to everyone who i have been contact with in hogwarts.

I have to return to Hogwarts now that the holidays are ended. I wish I had some house elves for my parents . Maybe i can exchange something from the trading app.

I walked through the corridor and greeted a few of my classmates and professor trelawney who is going somewhere else.
As i was about to go away, trelawney went into a trance as she was about say a prophecy and held my hand.

I cursed myself for this shitty luck as i know all her prophecy in Harry Potter brings bad news and almost all becomes real.
"Oh shit!!"

---*Scene break*---

When i saw the Weasley twins in the great hall eating together i smiled involuntarily and sat beside them.

One of the twins grabbed my shoulder and said,
"Anna!! How do you get so many prank ideas?"

I smiled and asked
"Do you like it? "

George exclaimed and said
" Merlins beard !! Do we like it?"
And asked
" Fred do you like it?"

They both answered together
"We love it"

I smiled continued to eat and had a brief chat with them and they became busy talking something with others.

Observing everyone feasting in the large hall and the amazing cuisine. It still feels very unreal So I pinched George, who was standing next to me.

"Aww!! Anna what was that for? "

I got panicked and said hurriedly
"Sorry , i thought it was my hand."

----------------------
Authors note:-

My exams are finished, so I can post on a regular basis. Thanks for reading my story and please don't forget to comment on it as it gives me support and hope to write.

This Little author need help so
Can anyone suggest a little prophecy?