🦄unicorn 🦄

In the Forbidden Forest, we walked along a path to a tree. Hagrid stops, bends down and dips his fingers in a silver puddle. He pulls out his fingers and rubs them together. A silver trail smears with his fingers.

I looked at Draco and said, "On one point, I agree with you."

I sighed while saying
" Who punishes children for walking through forbidden forest late at night for roaming around the castle? "

Draco replied " That's what I'm thinking!! "

Hagrid divided our group into two parts and now i decided to be with Draco and Harry. I know it's dangerous but i already have large magic power and sufficient magical knowledge. All i lack is experience of the battle between wizards

I opened my mobile system and wanted to test my luck in the lottery of cooking game.

[Congratulations to the host for getting "HEALING KISS" ]

I quickly read the description and found out.

[Healing kiss= the power to heal others with a kiss. You can heal others physical and mental damage with a kiss. Sometimes it might bring back the dead]

I'm dazed for a second. Is my luck good or bad?? Healing is good but why should I kiss... It's so..

"Scared, Potter?!"
I was out of my thoughts when I heard Draco hissed remarks.
When we heard some howl Draco continued to say
"Did you hear that? Come on, Fang. Scared."

When we approached a flat ground with gnarled roots all over. Fang stops, then growls.

Then Harry asked " what is it, fang? "

In anticipation, I clutched Harry's hand, who is standing by me. Draco screamed as soon as he saw the cloaked man drinking blood from unicorn.

"HELP..."
Draco ran away with a pale face.

i still held Harry's hand and looked at the cloaked figure coming near us. As soon as i raised my wand to attack. Harry dragged me back and i immediately released a cutting spell which made a branch fall in between the cloaked figure and us.

i got irritated as Harry made my focus shift
"HARRY"

Then i saw horseman came in time to save us. Which made the cloaked figure run away.

For a brief while, the silver centaur appeared large and cold. Then I noticed him conversing with Harry.

"Harry Potter, you must leave. You are known to many creatures here. The forest is not safe at this time. Especially for you."

They were talking, but I kept staring at the unicorn, which was practically dead, but I thought maybe I could save it. I then realised that if I could change this unicorn's fate, perhaps I could change everyone else's as well.

So I approached it gently and felt sick when I noticed how much silver blood was surrounding it. Then I kissed it softly, hoping it would heal.

Because the wound was covered with silver blood, I couldn't see it clearly. After a few moments, I noticed Hagrid and others had come.

Hermione quickly yelled "HARRY!! ANNA!!"
While Hagrid was talking with the centaur.
I was disappointed since my mending did not work. Perhaps it truly perished. Maybe I can't change anyone's fate.

I felt disappointed and Hermione came to me looking worried. As i got up from my place and looked away from the unicorn. I softly heard a noise made by it.

I quickly turned around and said out loud
"You are alive"

I sat next to the unicorn, who gently opened its eyes and placed its head in my lap. I kept my emotions in check and began softly petting it.

I used a cleanup spell and saw there's no wound on unicorn body. I breathed a sigh of relief but when i looked up. I saw everyone staring at us .

The centaur looked at me and then at the stars and said "There's a change in the stars but be careful because it might lead to an unknown destination."

Hagrid was happy to see the unicorn alive and as a simple mided person he didn't care how it survived.

I petted the unicorn for a while and asked Hagrid
"Can we take this unicorn to our hospital wing? "

Hagrid looked at the centaur and the centaur replied
" If it follows you willingly then you can take it. "

I knew magical animals have their own wisdom so i asked the unicorn
" Do you wanna follow me and i can make you return to the forest when you are completely healthy. "

And i thought for a while and quickly added " i promise you that no one will harm you. "

After unicorn accepted my proposal we left the forest.