7

Sorry 0430taejuri majority was for saving Voo first. The reason for Voo's attack will be revealed soon too💜

Here is the chapter you voted for! randomUserkh234 Sanataekim 💜

Highly Unedited

In the previous chapter:

I saw the officer holding the taser walk towards us again, but I joined my hands, pleadingly as I shook my head. He stopped looking at me skeptically. I hugged my little hybrid tightly.

"Baby, I'm really very very sorry I cannot help right now, but I promise that I'll come to you very soon, and we'll be together again. But for now, you have to go with them." I whispered, kissing the side of his head as unwillingly let go of my hold on him, and the cops immediately pulled him towards the car.

My little tiger let out a heart-wrenching cry as he was pulled away from me, and tears fell from my eyes, my heart aching as I watched him being put in the car and driven away.

******************************

Jin's POV:

I wiped my tears as I watched them drive away with Voo.

I had to save him as soon as possible. No one should know he's a tiger hybrid.

I quickly walked back in to see Yoongi on Hoseok's lap, hugging him tightly. His face was hidden in Hobi's neck, and I could hear him sobbing.

"Sorry Jin, I couldn't come out. Yoonie had a breakdown." He said when he saw me, as he patted his hybrid's back.

Sh*t! all those loud noises must have triggered his PTSD. Poor Yoonie.

I sat beside them and patted the hybrid's head.

"I'm sorry kitten" I said, causing him to lift his head up and peek at me.

"Jinnie" he said in a small voice as he lifted himself off Hobi's lap, and climbed on to mine, burying his face in my neck.

The past two years I've known Yoongi, he has always loved to sit on my lap like this, because he liked my broad shoulders.

I held him close, trying to feel some comfort.

"Where's tiger?" he asked after a moment, and I froze.

"Wh-what wh-who?" I stuttered and he pulled back from the hug and stared at me, still sniffling a little.

"Jinnie, your hybrid Voo, he's a tiger. You didn't know? How is that possible?" Yoongi said and I gulped.

"Uh I-I..."

"You can explain later about why you decided to hide that you have a tiger hybrid. But where is he now?" Hobi asked, worried.

"The cops took h-him." I said, my voice breaking at the end.

"Then what the hell are you still doing here? Go grab the adoption papers and run to the hybrid police station. You know the law, right?"

Law: 'In case of arrest, the human companion can stay with his/her/their hybrids in the cell until a judgement or decision is made regarding their crime, and vice versa. This can be done only after verification of the adoption papers by a law personnel. This law does not apply when it is a case of abusive human companions, abusive hybrids, or mutual abuse.'

(A/N: Lol I made up random 'hybrid laws' for the book. Pardon me if they have loopholes, and comment if you find any, so that I can make them better.)