19

Unedited

In the previous chapter:

I gasped trembling in my chair as I looked away from the man. He was the man in my memory.

Are all these true? I-Is my family de-dead? N-No it ca-can't be.

I looked back at the man, and chills ran down my spine when I saw him staring at me.

His surprised expression slowly turned into recognition, and then the same wicked smirk I saw in my memory appeared on his face.

******************************

SHORT CHAPTER

Trigger Warning: VIOLENCE

Taehyung's POV:

"What's wrong cub?" Jinnie suddenly whispered squeezing my hand.

Had he noticed me panicking?

"Ho-home please" I whimpered, clutching his hand.

I just wanted to get away from that man. I was terrified.

"Okay baby we'll leave in a minute. I'll walk Mr. Rang out and be right back." he said squeezing my hand again and standing up. Before I could protest, he was gone.

I kept my head down trying to block everything out, and also to not look at the creepy man. I heard Hobi trying to talk to me, but I didn't respond.

I was very scared.

As I was waiting for Jinnie, I suddenly heard him yelp. I whipped my head around and saw that creepy man had hurt my Jinnie.

I saw red.

I could feel my hybrid side going feral as I got up and ran towards them. As soon as I reached the creepy man, I grabbed his collar and threw him on the ground.

I pummelled him furiously with my fists, but I could still see him smirking.

"Can't hurt him, WON"T LET YOU DO AGAIN! I kill you" I screamed at him smacking at his bloody face again and again.

I couldn't hear or see anything except the disgusting human below me. The only thing on my mind was "Kill."

I had all intentions of doing so... but suddenly, I felt many hands pulling me away from the man and trying to restrain me.

I could feel the tears of fury which were rolling down my cheek, as I watched the half-conscious man still smirking at me. 

Why are they stopping me? I want to end that person. I snarled at the man who was now being helped by some people in uniform.

"VOO" I heard a voice shout, and I immediately snapped out of my feral state.

I tried to go to Jinnie, but some policemen held me back.

What happened? Why are they not letting me go to Jinnie? I wanna go home.

Suddenly I felt current zap through my body, and I screamed at the intensity...but my voice wouldn't come out. I fell on my knees; my whole body was feeling numb. But the policemen dragged me back up and out of the cafe.

And I let them drag me out helplessly.

As we neared some cars with siren, I started to feel like my strength was back again. So I struggled, violently pushing off the grips on me, and ran on Jinnie.

I hugged him tightly and sobbed.

"Nini he-help I no go pl-please" I hiccupped.

Jinnie hugged me back tightly, patting my head.

"Baby, I'm really very very sorry I cannot help right now, but I promise that I'll come to you very soon, and we'll be together again. But for now, you have to go with them." he whispered, kissing the side of my head and loosened the hug.

No Jinnie please! Wanna stay with you! Don't wanna go! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!

I cried loudly when the policemen pulled me away from my Jinnie and dragged me back to the car.

Jinnie! Save me!

Please!

TBC

Please don't be silent readers.

How was it? Please do tell.

Checkout my other book: Angel (YoonJinKook) if you haven't already.

Requests open.

You can comment or DM which ship or what type of story you would like to read, and I will write a book based on that. It doesn't have to be only hybrids; it can be anything (Only platonic though)

******************************

I 💜 you.