20

Unedited

In the previous chapter:

"Baby, I'm really very very sorry I cannot help right now, but I promise that I'll come to you very soon, and we'll be together again. But for now, you have to go with them." he whispered, kissing the side of my head and loosened the hug.

No Jinnie please! Wanna stay with you! Don't wanna go! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!

I cried loudly when the policemen pulled me away from my Jinnie and dragged me back to the car.

Jinnie! Save me!

Please!

******************************

Trigger Warning: VIOLENCE

Taehyung's POV:

I pressed myself to the corner of the vehicle and hugged myself, trembling in fear.

After some time, I felt the car stop, and I was pulled out by two people. I tried to wiggle out of their grip, only causing them to tighten it.

I whimpered as I was dragged into the building and down some dimly lit stairs. As we stepped down the last step, I realized that this place was a jail.

The doors of the cell triggered unwanted and terrorising memories. I started to vigorously pull myself out of the officers' hold.

"Le-leave me, p-please I do-don't wanna go in the-there."  I pleaded, still trying to pry their grips off of me.

Suddenly I heard someone step towards me, and I saw an injection in his hand.

Small Memory Fragment:

"You disobeyed me today, you filthy hybrid... so you'll face the consequences." the man whispered with a tight grip on my face.

He held his hand out and someone placed a syringe on it.

He let go of my face and uncapped the syringe. The needle glinted dangerously, even in the dim light. I was standing up, my hands and legs bound with chains.

"Do you know what this is? It'll give an experience of death to that filthy animal side in you. Remember this when you think of disobeying me next time." he smiled evilly, as he pressed the needle into my arm, pushing the drug in.

At first, I felt nothing... but suddenly I started feeling like I was surrounded by fire. I started sweating. I could feel heat rise from my legs.

I screamed, as I felt like I was lit on fire. I twisted and turned uncontrollably in the restraints.

Make it stop. Make it stop. Make it stop.

It was the worst kind of pain I had ever experienced.

End of Small Memory Fragment

I looked at the syringe and shook my head frantically.

"Pl-please I-I so-sorry n-no pri-prick please I-I be silent please pl-please no" I cried.

"Sir, I don't think you should administer the drug to him. He seems in an unstable mindset and-"

"Did I ask for an input officer Choi?" the man said glaring at the female officer who bowed her head in defeat.

"No sir, I'm sorry."

"He keeps crying and yelling all the time. I can't handle a whiny hybrid, so it's better to sedate him."

He brought the syringe near my arm and I screamed.

"NO NO PLEASE DON'T I-I'M SORRY" I shouted but he plunged the needle into my skin causing me to sob in pain and helplessness.

I could feel my vision darkening, and my human side getting weakened. 

The last thing I saw was a worried female officer's face and the glare of the guy who had just drugged me.

"Jinnie...please come soon" I whispered, as I fell into darkness.

TBC

Please don't be silent readers.

Planning small chapters and frequent updates. That okay?

Checkout my other book: Angel (YoonJinKook) if you haven't already.

Requests temporarily closed.

******************************

I 💜 you.