12

Unedited

In the previous chapter:

He looked at my bleeding arm and gasped. I slowly let go of his arm as he looked at me with teary eyes.

"I-I s-so-sorry sorry I-I- th-thought y-you... S-sorry sorry" he frantically shook his head clutching his shirt, breathing heavily and sobbing.

Before I could react, he collapsed onto me.

"VOO!"

******************************

Trigger Warning: Mention of Blood.

Jin's POV:

It had been an hour since Tae was unconscious. Jiwoo had left a few minutes ago when she got a call from the clinic.

Though she had administered the shot to him, his fever hadn't gotten any better.

She had told me that something in the room might have triggered a past memory of Taehyung, which resulted to his feral behaviour.

I looked at my bandaged arm and sighed, remembering Tae's words from earlier.

Stop! I will not go back with you. D-Don't bring that needle near me. DID YOU HEAR ME? Go away! GO AWAY!

LIAR! CHEATER!

What was he talking about? Who hurt him?

"Jin" I heard a knock.

"Come in Hobi"

"I saw Jiwoo leave just now, but she didn't tell me anything since she was in a hurry. Everything alright?" he asked as he set two warm bowls of soup on the nightstand.

"No Hobi, I don't know what to do..."

"What do you- Oh my god Jin! what happened to your arm?"

"Tae...he...went feral again, like he did at the cafe." I said, looking at him.

Hobi sat on the bed in front of me, with a worried expression.

"Di-did he do that to you?" he asked, eyes darting between me and Tae.

"Yeah, but he didn't know it was me."

"What?!" he asked, puzzled.

"Jiwoo said that there was a possible past memory trigger that made him act that way."

"Like Yoongi? PTSD?"

"She said, that can't be confirmed unless Taehyung talks to her."

"Hmm. You know, after listening to Taehyung's past snippet in the living room, and thinking about the experiences you had after finding him, I had a thought."

"What is it Hobi?"

"Do you think the whole 'Tiger hybrids are extinct' is a lie? Can it be a cover up? Cover up to make people forget their existence, such that even if they exist, and are killed, no one will know... Or am I just overthinking this?" he ended with an unsure tone.

👀

TBC

Kinda a filler chapter, and I couldn't write much since I'm not feeling well.

Tae's POV from next chapter...get ready!!

Checkout my other book: Angel (YoonJinKook) if you haven't already.

Requests open.

You can comment or DM which ship or what type of story you would like to read, and I will write a book based on that. It doesn't have to be only hybrids; it can be anything (Only platonic though)

******************************

I 💜 you.