10

Unedited

In the previous chapter:

"Me! Me! Me too. I'm cute too, right Joonie?" Jungkook said looking at Joon with wide shiny eyes.

"Of course, my cute bunny" Joon chuckled kissing his forehead, and in return was rewarded with his hybrid's bunny smile.

"I'm the cutest though, hmph!" Yoongi mumbled with an angry pout, causing Hobi to coo and pinch his cheeks, placing a small kiss on his nose.

Jin happily watched everyone mingling with each other. Especially how his little tiger seemed to be getting comfortable around everyone.

One big happy family were the words he would use, to describe what he felt at the moment.

******************************

Trigger Warning: Death, murder.

Third Person's POV:

Breakfast was done, and now all the seven of them were in the living room.

They all sat on the carpeted floor in a circle. Well... one of them was asleep, with his head on his human's lap.

You guessed it right... Yoongi.

(A/N: Yoongi irl is not lazy...fight me if you disagree. In this story too, he isn't lazy. Many reasons for his untimely naps like these will be revealed later.)

"Okay...we are here to discuss about yesterday's incident" Namjoon finally spoke out, breaking the silence.

Voo froze in his spot beside Jin, who noticed this and intertwined his hand with the hybrid's, giving it a reassuring squeeze.

"I saw adoption papers on the tea-table when I woke up today, mind telling us how you got those?" Hoseok asked raising his eyebrows at Jin, as he patted Yoongi's head which was resting on his lap.

"I got one of the hackers I know to create a fake one. He had e-mailed it me, and I got some photocopies before going to pick up Voo yesterday" Namjoon said nonchalantly, while Kook and Jimin looked at him with something akin to admiration.

"Joon-" Hobi started but was cut off by Joon. "That's not important right now Hobi, Jin can legally adopt Taehyung after all this mess is sorted out."

"Taehyung? Who?" Jin questioned, eyebrows furrowing.

"Ah..." Namjoon smiled sheepishly, scratching the back of his neck.

"I forgot to tell you Jin. Yesterday while creating the adoption papers, the guy who helped us said that he couldn't find anything on Voo. Information about him was nowhere to be found... as if someone had intentionally erased or hid them. The only thing he got was the name. Voo's birth name... Kim Taehyung."

"Taehyung" Jin said looking at the hybrid, who looked in deep thought.

"You don't remember it cub?" he asked when he saw a defeated look come on the Voo's face.

Voo shook his head, pouting.

"It's okay baby, don't stress your little head too much about it." Jin said, giving a gentle pat on his head.

"Tae tae" Voo heard Jimin whisper beside him. "Tae tae is cute, it suits you" Jimin said giving him a sweet smile with his ears twitching, while Kook nodded, his bunny ears flapping up and down.

"Okay...so back to the main topic." Joon said making everyone pay attention to him.

"Taehyung... can you tell us why you attacked that man?" he asked turning to him.

Taehyung's breath hitched, eyes welling up with tears while his hands clutched the hem of his shirt tightly.

"I-I s-sorry s-sorry no pl-please d-don't wan' go ba-back to ja-jail please pl-please" he cried.

Jin pulled him into his lap, sideways and hugged him. "Cub, I told you that you won't ever go back there. No one here will take you back to that place baby, don't worry."

"Can you tell us the reason you attacked that man?" Jin asked as he felt Tae calming down a little.

"O-okay I-I will te-tell" he sniffled. Jin tried to pull back from the hug, but Tae immediately clutched his shirt pulling him closer.

"N-no" he mumbled tightening his grip, and Jin complied keeping his arms around him.

(A/N: I like my characters being clingy... don't judge me😔)

"H-he is ba-bad man ve-very very bad. He-he" Tae started but broke down again, after just a few words.

"He-he ki-kill everyone ma-mama papa a-and e-everyone i-in house. H-he- he" *sob* "He ki-kill ba-baby si-sister too. Sh-she wa-was s-so tiny bu-but he-he kill. He ki-kill a-all in... in f-front of m-me. Go-gone a-all go-gone an-and I-I-" Taehyung let out a heart-breaking cry as he clutched his hair tightly.

Everyone was holding back tears, even Yoongi who had woken up in between.

Jin was crying with Taehyung. His fear had come true. The fear of Taehyung having a bad past.

He gently removed Tae's hands from his hair, and hugged him, rubbing his back.

Taehyung turned to Jin, his legs circling the human's waist as he clung onto him tightly, pressing his face to Jin's neck, hoping to find some comfort.

"Mi-miss th-them s-so much Ji-Jinnie. Hu-hurts ba-bad. W-Wan' see the-them a-again" He hiccupped and sobbed, his tears wetting Jin's shirt.

Jin looked up at everyone helplessly through his blurry gaze, and everyone cried silently at the little tiger's horrible experiences.

TBC

Was the chapter, okay? Sometimes I get too involved in the character's emotions and forget to describe things clearly. 😅

Checkout my other book: Angel (YoonJinKook) if you haven't already.

Requests open.

You can comment or DM which ship or what type of story you would like to read, and I will write a book based on that. It doesn't have to be only hybrids; it can be anything (Only platonic though)

******************************

I 💜 you.