16

Highly Unedited

In the previous chapter:

"Hey little one" he said as he sat on the bed and opened his arms. I jumped into his arms, relishing the safety and warmth. I then licked his face, trying to show my gratitude, which earned me a laugh from him.

"Hmm...I think I should name you, something cute like you" he said as he laid on the bed, cuddling me.

I was almost asleep when I heard him speak.

"I'll call you Voo. That's your name from today" he said, and I just snuggled closer to him purring in content.

I'm not alone anymore. Mama, I finally found the good human you always talked about.

******************************

ANGST INCOMING

Taehyung's POV:

I woke up, surrounded by warmth. I wiggled out of the blanket that was covering me, causing my head to bump into something. I lifted my head up, to see the human's face. He was still asleep.

I nudged his chin with my head a few times, trying to wake him up. But he grumbled in sleep, turning his head away and rolling over, almost crushing me under him. Luckily, I jumped off the bed in time.

I stared at him from the floor, hoping he'll wake up but he didn't. I slumped in defeat and turned to look around.

I walked into a small door in the room, and there was a mini room behind it. It was filled with colourful clothes and accessories. I saw a dark blue pair of pants on the floor, and put my hind paws in it, trying to imagine what I would look like in it, if I shift.

Suddenly, I felt my bones shifting, front paws changing into hands, hind paws changing into legs and me shifting into my human form. It was quite painful, and I had clenched my eyes shut in agony. But I was happy about one thing.

I am finally able to shift after so many days!!

When I opened my eyes again, I was in my human form. I had no clothes on, except the pant-

OH. MY. GOD. WHAT IS THIS? HOW DID THE PANTS BECOME SHORTS?! DID I TEAR THEM WHILE SHIFTING?!

I lifted my hand to check the pan-...shorts, but almost screamed when I saw how big my hand was.

Then I quickly looked at my leg, which was longer than I remember. When did I get so tall?

I know I was in the forest for many days, but I don't think it was so many that I would grow this tall and big.

I turned around, spotting my reflection in the mirror and my breath hitched. I couldn't believe my eyes! I touched my face to confirm if it was my reflection, and when I did, I screamed but there was no sound. It felt like my voice was stuck.

I started hyperventilating.

I remember celebrating my seventh birthday with my parents before I woke up in that forest, then why do I look like I am a teenager now? What happened to me? Did someone do some experiment on me?

I clutched my blonde hair rocking back and forth as I tried to remember what had happened. I travelled back into my memory lane, to the day when I was celebrating my birthday.

Memory Fragment: (What Tae sees when he tries to remember)

I was running in what seemed like a very deep part of a forest. I was still wearing my seventh birthday outfit, but the clothes looked shabby and had holes. I looked terrified, with tears flowing down my sunken cheeks.