▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ 002

long live the king ....      02x01

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

THE CAR CAME TO A STOP.

rosalie was thankful when john and arthur got out from the car, being stuck between the two for what felt like hours on end was not enjoyable.

"johnny dogs!" rosalie squealed as she stumbled out of the car.

"little shelby!" he laughed, opening his arms to embrace the blonde.

"sar shan!" the girl asked, using her very little knowledge on the shelta language to ask how he was.

"shom kushti" the man nodded with a grin. "i'm travelling with the lee's now" he explained.

"so i can see, johnny" she smiled, the man patting her head before walking over to thomas.

"so your fist fair since france?" johnny asked.

"what do you know about france you war-shy gypsy bastard" thomas joked, "so that's the horse" he said.

"so that's the car" johnny shrugged. thomas made his way over to the horse. checking it's hooves and patting it's stomach.

"she's gorgeous" rosalie spoke up, walking towards the beast and running her hands against its main.

"hang on a minute, we're not swapping a horse for the family car are we?" arthur questioned.

"of course we're not swapping it" johnny dogs spoke, looking at arthur like he was stupid. "that'd me mad"

"we're gonna play two-up" thomas pointed, the two men taking the coins and flipping them into the air.

as they came back down they leant over, thomas had won. they shook hands and thomas handed him the keys.

"thomas, i knew it. you bloody idiot! i knew it" arthur is raged.

"calm down arthur i won, i promised johnny a spin in the car if i lost" thomas shrugged.

"oh" the man mumbled.

the lee boys soon began laughing, pointing at arthur and whispering between themselves.

"are you lee boys laughing at my brother?" thomas asked as he neared them.

the men stepped towards thomas as johnny dogs ran towards them.

"i asked you a question" tommy continues.

rosalie sighed, shaking her head. she turned towards the car where young finn sat frightened. the lee boys screamed, finn turned into rosalie as her hands protectively covered his eyes and ears. she turned to look out the window, "stop it! stop it you bloody idiots!" she yelled, bringing finn closer towards her.

they paid no attention to the girl, continuing to slash the men's faces. although rosalie knew of the violence that surrounded her family she was seventeen, not fearless. she took a deep breath begging the tears to stay away.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

james' head was roughly thrown to the side as a copper held his fist tightly. "peaky bastard" the man spat, james looked up with a bloodied smile.