▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ 007

alliances ....     1920 — 1921

*MANY TIME SKIPS*
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

REST IN PEACE, LITTLE SHELBY. The words were whispered around the town like a rumour. No one wanting to believe the kindest yet craziest was dead.

The young girl who ran bare footed gaining cute and scrapes on the bare bottoms of her feet or the young woman who'd pull pints and sing songs for the locals.

No one can play god, not even a Shelby.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

ROSALIE SAT UNCOMFORTABLY IN THE BACK OF THOMAS CAR.

the wound on her stomach was not fully healed and would ache relentlessly no matter how long she laid down. "where are we going, tommy" rosalie asked, looking to her brother.

"we're almost there" thomas informed, disregarding his sisters questions. as the car stopped rosalie noticed they were beside a felid with the lee family who had set up camp there.

"tom?" rosalie questioned, watching as her brother got out of the car and opened her side door helping her out.

rosalie kept a hand on his arm using him as a crutch to walk. "rosalie shelby" zilpha smiled, opening her arms to give her a hug.

rosalie looked around awkwardly slowly patting the woman's back. "take a seat, rosalie"

"tom, why are we here?" rosalie questioned as she slowly lowered herself to a wooden chair that surrounded a circular table.

zilpha and thomas sat in the empty chairs beside her. "i'm sure you remeber the wedding, yes?" thomas asked, watching rosalie nod confusion clear on her face.

thomas raised a hand, pointing to zilpha. "zilpha and i, here — we made a deal, if it came down to it the lees, would take you in" thomas explained, placing a gentle hand on her knee.

rosalies face hardened as she looked at her brother, "what deal, tom?" the girl asked.

thomas inhaled deeply, "you will be staying— travelling, with the lees" the man stated, rosalie shook her head.

"no tom, your not sending me away. i won't let you do that, no don't do this" rosalie stressed, pushing thomas' hand off her knee as she shakily stood up with a grimace on her face as pain shot through her body at the sudden movement.

she attempted to make her way to the car but thomas set his hands firmly on her shoulders pushing her back into the seat.

"i don't need the stress of your antics after what happened, not now. not when the family are finally moving up in the world." thomas firmly spoke, his hands gripping her shoulders as he kept her sat down.

"are you fucking serious?! i took a bullet for you after you fucked me over, and you took billy treasure under your fucking wing! i took a bullet for you because billy treasure is too much of a fucking wuss and basically through me infront of it! i took a bullet because of you and your sending me to live in a caravan!" rosalie yelled as tears brimmed in her eyes. she was mad, furious even. yet thomas had to withhold tears of his own.