▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ 005

a traitor.... 05x01

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

ROSALIE HAD YET TO FORGIVE THOMAS.

instead, she had woken up in tangled sheets as her body pressed against james. his fingers danced between her curls, untangling them gently.

"i wish i could stay here forever, our own little world away from the madness" rosalie whispered, her finger tracing over the large cross that was tattooed across his side and abdomen.

"me too, love. yet if it was this or nothing, i'd take this in a heartbeat" james spoke thoughtfully, leaning to press a kiss against her hair.

"do you ever think we're moving a bit fast? its only been a few months" rosalie pondered, waiting for his reaction.

she could feel his head shake, "nah, we live a certain life that doesn't really give us time to move slow, i live everyday like it's me last" james explained, rosalie couldn't help but agree with him. they lived a fast and dangerous lifestyle that at any moment could be whisked away and they'd be left to face the hands of death.

"yeah, your right. if tommy could see us now, he'd be pissed — first ada, now me... must be in the genes" rosalie laughed. it was ironic really.

"bit weird if tommy seen us now, considering we're naked an all" james teased, pinching her side causing her to squirm.

"ya' know what i mean" she laughed as she slapped his arm lightly.

"how is ada, after everything" james questioned.

rosalie sighed, leaning on her elbow to look at him. "she's not doing to well, won't talk to us. me and polly dropped food round a few days ago, we're gonna visit her later" rosalie explained softly, she was worried for her sister — alone and with a newborn refusing help.

"i feel bad for her, even though she'd probably clip me around the ears for pitying her but who wouldn't" james shrugged, a sympathetic smile on his face, he may feel bad for ada but he pity's rosalie too, something he'd never admit to the girl.

rosalie smiled thankfully, leaning up slightly and pressing a warm kiss to his lips. "i need to leave" she whispered.

he groaned in protest, his arm slipping around her waist as he flipped her onto her back causing a giggle to escape her.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

rosalie walked beside polly as they slipped through the streets with their head high. the rain pelted over them but black umbrellas shielded them. they had a basket each, polly's filled to the brim with food where as rosalies had clothes for the baby as she promised many months ago, along with soaps and creams.

polly had given up asking where the girl continued to whisk away to in the night, getting the same response as the first time it happened. for a while the woman would ask for names of the boys who harrased young connie but with a simple slip of 'she won't tell me, trust me i've tried' the woman backed off.

as they reached the stairwell that led to ada's 'home' rosalie noticed the last basket polly had left filled with rotten food.

"open up, love" polly knocked, "me and rosalie brought more things for you and the baby. i've got some fresh eggs and bread, rosie has some clothes for the baby and the soaps and cream you like" their aunt explained, sighing as they heard the little one cry.