▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ 004

a wedding!....      04x01

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

ROSALIE PAUSED WHEN SHE HEARD THE COMOTION FROM DOWNSTAIRS.

she had stayed home, deciding to miss out on the family meeting — worried for the questions she would be asked if she was to leave the house.

she reached under her bed, pulling out a small metal box and quickly lifted it onto the bed. opening the lid, it held a stack of letters the boys had sent from war, her mothers wedding ring and a small hand gun she had thieved off of one of the boys when they were drinking.

pulling it out she opened the chamber than held four bullets. cocking the weapon, she slowly got up from her bed and made her way down the stairs.

the betting den doors were flung open and a group of men stood in it. scudboat was in the corner with a large gash on his forehead as the men ransacked the place.

rosalie held the gun up proudly, "who the fuck are you bastards!?" she yelled, her finger ghosting the trigger.

the men turned to look at her and a shotgun was pointed straight at her head. "that's the sister. the youngest one" one of them men spoke up. all five advancing on her.

"lee boys, nice to meet ya' now get the fuck out of my house" she bellowed, pressing the trigger watching as a bullet flew out and peircing the side of one of their shoulders. the knock back caused the girl to step back slightly, fear growling through her veins as two of them men ran at her.

one of the boys grabbed her wrist pushing her against the wall, slamming her arm against it causing the gun to fall from her grasp as he used his foot to kick it away.

"you bastard" she screeched, the man elbowing her in the stomach, causing the girl to groan in pain.

"little shelby, ay?" the man whispered, his breath covered her face causing rosalie to grimace and recoil is disgust.

"get your hands off her!" scudboat bellowed, thrashing against his restraints.

"brush your teeth, your breath stinks of shite" she spat, the man's face contorted into anger. he grabbed her hair slamming her head into the wall. the girls body crumbled to the floor, a dent left in the drywall with a slight tint of crimson.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

rosalie groaned as she felt an arm pull her up from the floor. "your alright, love" john assured, although worry was present in his voice.

coming to her feet, rosalie leant into her brother. "fucking lee boys. bastards all of them" the girl groaned, rubbing the back of her head where a dull ache laid.

"your fat head broke the wall" john joked, trying to lighten the mood.

"shut it" the girl snapped, john immediately shutting up.

"they've taken anything they can get their hands on" polly informed as she kept searching throughout the mess.

thomas walked to the centre of the room, staring at a pair of wire cutters in his hand.