Chapter 7

Kel

I wake up sadly. I didn't want to. Like, really didn't want to. But I have to go to school. I'm only 14. Just made it to my freshman year, so I don't want to fail like a dumbass.

I walk to the bus stop and of course Aubrey is there. I really don't have the energy. They must have picked up on how tired I was because nothing happened. Something always happens. I'm getting worried. Are they going to do something bad. I have the worst luck because I got the seat across from her and kim.

When we make it to school I get a paper thrown at me. I don't usually read it, but I heard someone scream to read it. So I did.

Meet me at the back of the school during lunch

-Aubrey

Oh fuck. This is probably not good. But I'll be ok no matter what, because I always am.

I walk into first period and Basil is sitting in the desk next to mine. "Hey dude!" I say hoping he would forget what happened. "Kel, you know we need to talk about what happened." Fuck why did I think he would forget. I'm such an idiot. "Y-Yeah I know, class is going to start soon" I say before sitting in my seat. I start to feel dizzy. Then try to remember the last time I ate. When was it. When. I don't know.

I made it through three class periods and I feel really dizzy and it's making me freak out. So I raise my hand to go to the restroom and thankfully the teacher says yes. I leave quickly but not quickly enough to look suspicious. I see Aubrey follow out of the classroom with teacher yelling behind her but giving up. She goes a different way than me thankfully.

I go into the bathroom with shaking hands. Look in the mirror. I want to cry. I splash my face with water. Suddenly black dots come into my vision. My vision blurs. The sound of the water fades out. I lose consciousness.