Chapter 8

Aubrey

I may not care for Kel anymore but he's been acting really weird. He's been quiet and has been spending lunch in the bathroom. Sometimes I even hear crying. It's strange. Not like I care though, I mean why would I care for someone who left me in the worst moments of my life. So I'll ask what's up during lunch, not because I care but because I'm curious.

I walk out of the classroom and see Kel go into the bathroom. I get a bad feeling and go check on him. When I walk in their I see something shocking. Kel lost consciousness. I ran to him. He hit his head, but it seemed fine. I'll bring him to the nurse. I go to pick him up, he is surprisingly lightweight. But before I lift him I see his eyelids flutter. I see basil walk in, he was very surprised.

Kel

My vision is slowly coming back to me. I see bright pink and yellow blobs. I'm so confused. I don't know where I am. "Ke" "Ke" "Kel" "Kel!" Who is this? Where am I? Who is screaming my name? "Fucking Kel!" Huh? "Huh" I say with a croaking voice. "Where the fuck am I?"
"You're in the bathroom, you got a concussion or something?" the pink blob says. Then the yellow one speaks. "You passed out, are you okay?" The pink one chimes in saying "Do you even know what's going on!" I really don't. "No." I hear them both sigh. "Can you even tell me who I am!?" The pink blob shouts causing me to but my hands on my ears out of pain. "I-I don't know." That's when it hit me. I really don't understand. I start to freak out a little. "I can't see."
"What do you mean you can't see!"
"Blurry"
"Kel, do you feel nauseous?" The yellow blob says. "Huh? Oh, yeah"
"Oh shit."
"Okay Kel, we'll take you to the nurse."
"Cool"
I feel myself being lifted. And before I knew it I was somewhere else. Now there was a brown blob. "Okay sweetheart, can you tell me what you see?"
"Pink blob, yellow blob, brown blob" I say as I become even more nauseous.
"Okay, so you definitely have a concussion." I gag. The brown blob hands me a bucket. I throw up gross stomach stuff. I had nothing to throw up so I guess I puked up some stomach acid or some shit. "I think I know the reason, but we will talk about it when you start to recover. Please lay down."
I do as she says and I go straight to sleep.

I Need Help But I Don't Care (Kel Angst) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें