Ew. Thanks.

6th November

It was finally Saturday! Brian had been working hard all week and needed a break. Living with Roger made his life even more busy, for many reasons. The blond had no culinary skills and didn't even seem to know how to make himself a bowl of cereal. Brian had to do all of the cooking, which took up a lot of his time. In addition, Roger seemed to always need to be doing something or he would become restless and bored. As soon as Brian finished his work, Roger would demand to do something. It was tiring, but absolutely worth it.

"Good morning, sleepy head!" Roger taunted the brunette as he dragged himself into the kitchen. It was 11am and he'd only gotten out of bed because he needed the toilet.

"Hmm." Brian mumbled back, gratefully taking the cup of coffee that Roger shoved into his hands.

"Is that all I get? Not even a thank you or a kiss for my turmoil in making that cup of coffee for you?" Roger gasped, putting his hand over his heart and pretending to be offended.

"You'll get a kiss if it tastes good." Brian replied, blowing on the surface of his coffee before taking an experimental sip. It was scoldingly hot, but he was pleasantly surprised to find that it tasted great. He grinned and put his mug down, leaning forward to kiss Roger softly. Roger hummed into it and wrapped his arms loosely around Brian's neck.

"What were you thinking of doing today?" Brian asked quietly, his mind still in a bit of a sleepy haze. Roger found the whole thing adorable: Brian's unkempt hair, his skin warm from sleep and his dopey morning eyes. He couldn't help but lean forward and kiss Brian again briefly. 

"Well...we could watch movies?" Roger said suggestively, raising his eyebrows at Brian. He smirked and leaned closer so that their faces were inches apart. Brian leaned forward and closed the gap between them again.

"Sure. After lunch, though. I need to finish a bit of marking first." Brian said, laughing as Roger huffed and rolled his eyes. The blond didn't stay back for long and moved closer again, wrapping his hands around the back of Brian's neck.

"And then we can cuddle?" Roger whispered, his fingers sliding through Brian's hair. "You know how much I like it when you're all soft and warm..and sleepy and adorable.." Roger smirked as he spoke, knowing full well how his words could be interpreted. Brian just laughed and nodded, choosing to pay no mind to the blond's innuendos.

"Of course. I need to go food shopping. Do you want to stay here or come with me?" Brian said, changing the subject. Roger just smiled and shook his head at Brian's avoidance of all topics of a sexual nature.

"I'll come with you." He replied, stepping away from Brian and stretching, smirking as Brian's eyes darted down to the exposed bit of skin at his stomach.

"Alright. No adding things to the basket though, I'm on a budget!" Brian warned as he walked towards the bedroom to get changed.

"Yes, sir!" Roger laughed, saluting his boyfriend as he shut the bedroom door with an eye roll. Brian soon emerged in a pair of tight black jeans and a shirt that he'd only bothered to button up halfway. He was clutching a list of items in his hand and smiled at the blond leaning against the counter.

"Forget about buying food..I might just eat you instead!" Roger flirted, clearly admiring Brian's physique in his tight fitting outfit. Brian's cheeks turned scarlet, but he knew it should've been expected when he picked out his outfit.

"Don't tempt me." Brian teased, pushing past Roger playfully.

"Oh, right, sorry! I forgot you're not allowed to nut!" Roger jabbed, enjoying the exasperation in Brian's face as he was reminded of the fact that sexual activity was forbidden for him.