I don't care anymore!

(this chapter is basically smut. like twice. so skip reading this chapter if you like i mean it's not really really important for the plot.)

Sunday 21st November

With everything that had happened, Brian and Roger hadn't had a lot of time alone. Roger had started his new job at Aldi and was determined that he was going to keep it until he could find something permanent. Brian had finally heard back from NASA and had had an interview on Saturday. He didn't think he'd get the job, but he enjoyed having the opportunity. He'd also been very busy with teaching which seemed to take up a lot of his spare time. In addition, the band was using up more and more of their time as they were ever closer to being able to record their first album. It was exciting, but they'd decided to take Sunday off so they could do something together.

"Shit! It's raining!" Roger pointed out as he and Brian got out of bed and walked into the kitchen. They'd planned to take a day trip to the beach just for a day out.

"Looks like our plan is ruined." Brian sighed, getting two mugs out of the cupboard and putting some water in the kettle for their morning coffee.

"At least we still get to spend the day together." Roger surmised, helping Brian by getting the milk out of the fridge.

"True. Any ideas of what we could do instead?" Brian questioned as he finished making their coffee, handing a mug to Roger.

"We could always go into town to do some charity shopping if the weather eases up. We have plenty of games we could do here though." Roger suggested, and Brian nodded.

"Scrabble?" He proposed, grinning as Roger winked at him.

"Of course. You still have to beat me after last time, you know." He challenged, punching Brian lightly on the arm.

"You got lucky," Brian teased, taking Roger's hand in his and pulling him up for a light kiss. "You should know I'm much better than you."

"That's debatable." Roger responded, leaning over to kiss Brian again. Brian hummed softly with happiness. He had to admit that Roger being around all the time had improved his life no end.

"Let's get to it then." Roger said, clapping his hands together as Brian pulled out the board. They quickly set it up and got playing. It was fairly even, both of them scoring similarly for a while.

"Hmm.." Roger mumbled, before grinning. He placed down 5 tiles to create "libido" from the 'l' of Brian's "lucky".

"Good word. That's..34.." Brian commented absentmindedly, not really paying attention to the meaning of the word. He played quickly, placing a few tiles down to create "periodic". He counted up his points as Roger bit his lip in thought. He couldn't help the grin that spread across his face as he noticed a word he could put down.

"Sexual.." he said his word out loud as he used the 'e' of Brian's "periodic."

"Hm. 40 points.." Brian muttered, catching onto Roger's game. He scanned his tiles before making a word in his head. He winked at Roger as he placed "stroke" down on the board. Roger maintained eye contact with him as he dragged his foot up Brian's leg under the table. He pulled away quickly as he looked at his tiles and noticed something. He gazed at Brian with his best bedroom eyes as he placed "arouse" onto the board. Brian inhaled sharply and eyed his boyfriend as he looked at his tiles. The air was filled with sexual tension as the two men eyed each other across the table. Brian soon made his move and put down three tiles to make "hole." It was no longer about points scored - the two were focused on the sexual Scrabble. Roger grinned at his boyfriend and used Brian's 'h' to put down "hard."

"Fuck it." Brian mumbled to himself, picking up his letter holder and tipping the tiles over the board. Roger did the same and shot up out of his seat, quickly rounding the table and throwing himself in Brian's lap as the brunette moved his chair back from the table to make room for Roger. The blond quickly found his place and straddled Brian, kissing him hungrily. Brian returned his boyfriend's eagerness, kissing him hotly as his arms wrapped tightly around Roger's waist. Both of them smiled against each other's lips as they kissed each other breathlessly, neither willing to let go of the other. In one swift move, Brian picked Roger up and pushed him against the wall of the living room, not breaking their kiss. Roger tugged at Brian's shirt collar to pull him impossibly closer, kissing him ferociously. Brian leaned forward, pressing harder against Roger, pushing their bodies as close as possible. They moaned quietly between kisses, licking at each other's tongues.