Caught You!

Thursday 18th November

Brian got off the bus with a sigh. He was a bit disappointed - he hadn't heard anything at all from NASA or the interview he'd signed up for. He knew it'd only been 4 days, but he thought that he should've heard something back by that point. He shrugged to himself and decided that maybe Roger was right and he should move on and continue his life as a miserable math teacher. Besides, Queen was getting better day by day and maybe he'd gain his break with them instead of at NASA. He pondered this thought as he walked back to his and Roger's apartment. He smiled as he recalled taking Roger to an interview that morning. The blond had been much more proactive at trying to find a job and it seemed to have paid off, as he'd texted Brian that afternoon saying that he probably had the job. It was only at Aldi and wasn't a permanent position, but Roger was actively looking for something else. Brian actually became excited to get home and see his boyfriend as he entered their apartment block and took the stairs two at a time.

"Brian, honey, you're home!" Freddie drawled as he walked in the door.

"What are you doing here?" Brian asked with exasperation.

"Good afternoon to you too! So rude!" Freddie replied, rolling his eyes as Roger came out of the kitchen with a bowl of popcorn.

"Hi babe! Fred came over for a movie marathon. Want to join?" Roger explained on behalf of his friend, putting the popcorn on the coffee table.

"Sure. What movies?" Brian asked as he took his shoes off and put his bag away.

"We haven't decided yet. Fred, would you mind getting the drinks? They're in the fridge." Roger said, grinning and stepping closer to Brian. They came together in a tame kiss that quickly turned heated. Brian sighed into it, having missed his boyfriend that day. Brian licked into Roger's mouth hungrily and grabbed fistfuls of his shirt as they backed into the wall.

"You didn't shave this morning." Roger observed, enjoying the scratchiness of Brian's jaw as they kissed fervently.

"I forgot. You like it?" Brian grinned, leaning in to kiss Roger ferociously. It was messy and uncoordinated, but it left both of them breathless and desperate for more.

"Fuck." Brian gasped as they parted for air. It wasn't long before Roger surged up to kiss him filthily again, desperate for more. It was all tongue and teeth as they breathed the same hot air between them. Brian moaned into the kiss, running his hands through Roger’s hair as his fingers found their way underneath the blonde's t-shirt and caressed the skin there, eliciting a groan from Roger as he ran his fingers along Brian's hips.

"Brian," Roger whined, "You know we shouldn't be doing this. Fred is literally in the kitchen. He'll come out any second now."

"I don't care. I want you." Brian whispered back, leaning in to capture Roger's lips once more. They kissed lazily this time, enjoying each other without the frantic rush from before. Brian pulled away slowly, leaving his hand buried under Roger's shirt so that he could feel the soft skin against his fingertips. Roger's breathing was heavy and laboured and Brian looked down into his gorgeous face, admiring how flushed he was. They stayed like that for a moment, just gazing lovingly at one another. Brian couldn't help himself though, and kissed Roger again with ferocity.

"Keep it in your fucking pants, Brian, jesus. You have a challenge to win!" Freddie chirped as he came back into the living room with three beers. Brian stared at him with wide eyes and red, wet lips.

"I hate this fucking challenge." Brian complained, taking his hand out from underneath Roger's shirt and pulling at the crotch of his jeans.

"Even if you weren't doing the challenge I'd still tell you not to get so frisky in front of me. I don't wanna see that!" Freddie laughed, shaking his head as Roger went to join him on the sofa.