Shut up!

(going to be focusing on this story for a bit so i can finish it. warning - lots of explicit references in this chap.)

10th November

"Hey, Fred. Question," Brian said as he slid onto the stool next to Freddie's at his kitchen island. Freddie nodded vaguely to show he was listening. "Am I allowed to have sex with Roger?"

Freddie choked on his tea at Brian's question. Brian laughed awkwardly and thumped his friend on the back as Freddie kept coughing.

"Christ, Brian! You've got to give me a warning before you say something like that! Eugh - I can't stop imagining it!" Freddie complained, pretending to be sick at the thought. Brian just rolled his eyes and opened his laptop, logging in.

"You never give me a warning when you start talking about this stuff out of the blue." Brian countered, getting a shrug from Freddie.

"But you expect it from me! I wouldn't expect such an innocent little angel like you to say something like that!" Freddie gasped dramatically, getting an incredulous look from his friend.

"First, I am far from innocent. Second, I am definitely not little. I won't argue with the angel part though." Brian replied, grinning as Freddie stuck his tongue out. It was a lazy Wednesday morning, and Brian had called in sick to work. He had a bit of a cold so was working from home, setting cover lessons and such.

"Anyway. Back to my question." Brian prompted, acting as if it was an entirely normal topic to be talking about at 8am.

"I suppose? As long as you don't -"

"Cum, yeah. I know. You won't believe the amount of time I've heard that sentence in the last 10 days." Brian half groaned, half laughed. He knew it was partly his fault that he had agreed to doing it in the first place, but it didn't mean it wasn't annoying when Roger constantly reminded him of his predicament.

"I will know if you do." Freddie said, wiggling his eyebrows at the curly haired man. It was Brian's turn to be disgusted.

"Ew. How the hell would you know that?" Brian questioned, immediately regretting it when Freddie launched into a detailed description of how he could tell.

"Okay. Okay. If I nut you will know! There's a simple solution - I won't!" Brian squeaked, desperately trying to get Freddie to stop in his tirade.

"I could just ask Roger. I'd need to trust him though. Maybe I should ask as soon as - oh my god I'm imagining you two fucking again." Freddie squealed, covering his eyes as if it would help.

"How big is Brian's dick?" Roger asked as he walked into the kitchen. His hair was scruffy and he had a line on his cheek from where he'd slept, but to Brian he still looked gorgeous.

"Ehh..average." Freddie replied, showing the size he was imagining with his hands.

"Bigger." Roger winked as he turned around to get coffee. Freddie started giggling and soon Roger was laughing too. They were interrupted by a loud groan, and both turned to see Brian with his head on his laptop.

"Surely that's not comfortable." Freddie said, wincing at the thought of a keyboard pressed into his face.

"It's more comfortable than listening to you two talk about the size of my cock." Brian shot back, covering his ears as Roger started trying to describe it in even more detail.

"Stop! Oh my god! Sometimes I really hate both of you!" Brian screamed, picking up his laptop and going to the bedroom. Freddie and Roger watched him go with wide eyes before dissolving into fits of laughter.