The File

Three days later

Rainbow HQ

Harry, Sam (Zero) and Grace (Dokkaebi) were gathered around a computer in one of the R&D labs. This particular one was filled to the brim with all manner of devices in various states of completion, with one table scattered with shock drone components, and another with various elements of a cluster charge left haphazardly on the side, no doubt some of these components being highly explosive. 

I really need to remind everyone about keeping their worktables tidy. Thought Harry. I don't want to have to vent the place of toxic gas again, or worse, cleaning up detached body parts.

'So Grace, has the file finally been unlocked?' Asked Sam

'Yes, there were an ungodly number of security measures I had to breach through, but each one was not actually too challenging to bypass. It simply took a lot of time and processing power, which I didn't have a lot of on this closed system. In fact, I would say that the security measures here were designed to delay someone for a while rather than directly stop someone from getting in. In any case, I have the decrypted contents here. I haven't looked at it yet, though it was awfully tempting... I bet it has some juicy information on it.' She replied.

'Well, let's see what 'juicy' information is inside.' Said Harry

Grace broke through the last security measure and opened the file. However, when she opened it there was no slew of information, or banks of top level intelligence. The only data present inside was a single text document. 

'What the hell?!' Exclaimed Sam. 'Just a text document? Nothing else?' 

'Nope, that's all. Want me to take a look at it?' Replied Grace.

'Go ahead. I doubt that there would be this much security if there wasn't anything important on that document.' Said Harry.

Grace opened up the file, and on it were just a couple of lines of text. 

'It looks like a time and location. Must be a meeting place. And shit, it is addressed to us directly. Bastard must have known we would pick it up and decode it.' Sam muttered.

'The location looks to be outside an abandoned industrial building in Catania, Sicily. And is meant to happen in two days.' Grace said, inputting the coordinates into a location app on her tablet. 

'Thank you Grace. Until we decide what to do, this information is classified. You are not to discuss the contents of the file to anyone outside of this room. That will be all.' Harry said to Grace, as she bid goodbye and left the room. 

The two secured the room and Sam then spoke up.

'Despite the obvious risks involved, I believe we should see what this Enigma has to say. So far he has given us no reason to believe he has hostile intent.' 

'I would agree, but since the last encounter where Emmanuelle nearly got killed I am hesitant to send the squad into what could be another trap.'

'Yes, I thought you might say that. Which is why I volunteer to be the one who goes to the meeting site. We can have Timur (Glaz) be positioned on one of the nearby roofs on overwatch, and have Grace nearby in a hidden surveillance van checking cameras, along with Julien (Rook) and Elias (Blitz) on standby in case shit goes south.'

Harry thought about the proposition for a moment. 

'Very well, I'll give you clearance for this operation. Be careful Sam, you've seen what this man is capable of.'

'Don't worry, I'll watch out. One more thing, we should keep this mission on a need to know basis. I don't trust Nighthaven enough for any of them to know, and I wouldn't put it past Kali to arrange her own welcome party for Enigma at prior to our arrival. I'm willing to bet she would do anything to get her hands on whatever technology it is he uses.'