Primordial Era

After the reign of Sol came to fruition, he ushered in a more peaceful time but weather was still treacherous and lands still hard to cleanse because of the darkness's influence that contended with Sol's power. Sol would eventually marry and produce three sons. Euphoria, Harmony and Ecstasy. Euphoria was the youngest of the three and was born a mute, but was gifted with more power than even his father Sol. A warning of what would come as everyone had begun to notice that before a major war,  Dreamwalkers were noted to be born more powerful than their parents and ancestors before them.

Euphoria was that warning for the new generation as the darkness would strike again and much harder than years prior to this. Harmony and Ecstasy would be lost in battle, even with the first ever fusion between Dreamwalkers ever seen before. Sol would also lose his life but before he died he appointed an acolyte to take care of his last remaining son. To watch, guide and love. This position would make sure that Euphoria and all kings and queens afterwards would be cared for, would know love and not fall prey to the calamity. Acolyte was considered the utmost honor, those who only have complete trust in the Royal line could attain this title...

Euphoria never knew his family and his mother Lune had died of a fatal illness that only affected Dreamwalkers. A flower cultivated and bree by the darkness to weaken and either easily corrupt or kill off Dreamwalkers. Thankfully Euphoria never came into contact with this flower and would remain healthy and alive.

During his time as prince, specialized abilities cropped up in certain Dreamwalkers like Visualized. A female Dreamwalker with the power to see into the future and guarantee a desirable outcome that could be in favor of those opposing the darkness. Visualized and Euphoria would become great childhood best friends and would fight in a war at the ages of 5 (Euphoria) and 10 (Visualized). They would see more battles through their life but after that war they had a small window of peace.

This peace is where Euphoria met an outsider called Code. A strange skeleton monster never seen before and Euphoria fell so hard for this stranger that quickly became his bestest friend, someone so dear to him that it unlocked the rest of Euphoria's power. Euphoria and Code we're so inseparable that many thought that they would get married and have a big family and continue Sol's legacy but years passed and Code disappeared, leaving Euphoria with such a deeply broken heart that it gave the darkness another shot to take over and set everything ablaze. Euphoria would nearly become a Darkwalker himself but the love he had developed for Visualized after Code had seemingly abandoned him and never returned like promised, had helped him fight off the corruption but this left him with practically no memories left of Code, only a faint memory of his voice.

Him and Visualized would eventually get married and have four children but Euphoria still remembered his promise to Code, to build the perfect world that they would one day share together. And he built that world, he succeeded in their shared dream but instead of Code by his side it was his wife.

The four children were Chimera, Destiny, Fate, and Rejuvenation. All of whom would take over different parts of the world to bring more security and prosperity. They would each have their own children but the darkness would strike again, harder and more deadly than ever before...

Visualized would perish and Euphoria with his seven Knights who held the weapons of the first Knights (the Trinity Seven), combined their powers and would seal away the darkness through a more permanent means but that meant that Euphoria would have to be sealed away as well in order to keep that barrier strong for as long as he could.

Euphoria would end up in a place between Waking and Dreaming, Life and Death and Space and Time. A place of eternity and solitude where there was no sound or life...

Destiny would later have her own children and they would continue Sol's lineage but many many years later Chimera would become influenced by the remnants of the darkness and would turn on his brothers and sister and their conflict would refuse all of their powers into a single sapling, their souls becoming the life of that future tree. What would eventually become The Tree of Feelings.

And many generations later a man named Trinity would bring in a new age...