chapter one in another universe

Killshadow Pov

After I walked in the space bridge I found myself in a different place in the space where the bridge behind me disappeared.

Killshadow: Nemesis ship do you hear.

Killshadow tried like 5 times but he didn't signal to the Nemesis ship so he decided to fly and land on a cliff and from far away he saw two mech and other fighter and one look like Optimus prime same color but red eyes and the other look like Megatron same color but blue eyes.

And killshadow was going to leave them but he saw the decepticon logo on the blue eyes mech so he decided to help

Killshadow turned in his vehicle mode.

Megatron prime Pov

I was fighting Optimus and the other deceptions were fighting the vehicles.
And Optimus was slow to get the upper hand and out of nowhere jet appeared and started shooting at the vehicles and Optimus.

Optimus: Retreat but don't you think it's over Megatron prime.

And a space bridge appeared and all the Autobot ran into.

Well I and the decepticons shocked and look at the jet it help us and the silence was broke by starscream.

starscream: what's your name.

Killshadow: my name is Killshadow.

starscream: And are you a Autobot or a decepticon.

Killshadow: ' let's pretend I'm an Autobot' l though.

Killshadow: Autobot.

Soundwave: But you shoot Optimus and the other vehicles and I never saw you in the Nemesis ship.

Breakdown: yeah.

Killshadow: ok l not a Autobot and now bye.

Before anyone could stop killshadow he flew away.

________________________________________
Word: 281

Thank you guys for watching my story I'll be at another chapter tomorrow now peace out ✌️