chapter 2

Knockout Pov

I wake up from recharge and l get up for my bed and look at a picture of me and killshadow hold hands l feel a drop of tear on my facepalm.

Knockout: killshadow l go to find you wheater Megatron like or not.

I started planning a plan to go to the space bridge and l took everything l needed.And when l was finished l get a call from Megatron.

Megatron: knockout l need in mad base.

Knockout: yeah Lord Megatron.

*After mins knockout get to the mad base*

Knockout: what do you need lord Megatron.

Megatron: l need you to fix my wound.

Knockout: you get it lord Megatron.*fake smile 😁*

Megatron: you don't have to fake be happy l know you miss him.

Knockout: ... can l hug you.

Megatron: find only it one time.
*Hug🫂*

Back to killshadow Pov

I flew as fast as I could away from the eyes and when I checked no one was there I landed down to the ground and looked around.

Y/n: looks like I'm not going to come home anytime soon I hope knockout is safe anyways looks like I'm in a forest there could be anything in this Forest I better turn on my human form.

After turning on killshadow human form

I put on my hood and start walking and when I find three kids running from something I look back at what they're running from and I saw a robot

Killshadow thought: not again.

Killshadow takes out his sword and cuts the robot in half. And I turn around to look at the kids I see two of the kids faces are horrible well a pink hair one looked amazed.

The pink hair: how did you do. With sparkles in her eyes.

Killshadow: uh like humans say practice practice and your hard work paid off and anyways why are you kids in a forest.

pink hair: oh it vehicle was trying to take us to ratchet so he can experience.

The black hair: miko what did Megatron prime say we're not allowed to tell other people about cybertronians and aliens existing.

Miko: sorry Jack.

The short brown hair: guys would you stop arguing there's someone here you know.

Miko and Jake: sorry raf.

Raf: anyways who are you

Killshadow thought: um what a human name?

Killshadow: z-zane.

Raf: nice to meet you Zane l raf and they Miko and Jake.The other kids wave to me.

Killshadow (Zane): me too anyway can you help me find a town I lost.

Miko: oh ok.

After Miko and Jake and raf help killshadow (Zane) get to the town and the they say their ok bye and killshadow (Zane) Start looking around the town and he found out he was in a another world and decided to go to the same school it Jake and raf and Miko go to and some time help it universe decepticons on he cybertron form,so protect Jake and Raf and Miko from danger.And so killshadow (Zane) find a place to stay at and be it place he base and get clues and as fighting it universe Optimus and he found out it is Optimus is much weaker it original Optimus and so not a prime but it Megatron is a prime.

_________________________________________
Word: 603

I hope you guys like the chapter and  tomorrow I don't think I'll be posting I have school tomorrow and my parents are going to kill me if l don't do my school work and anyways I hope you has great day now peace out ✌️😎