Chapter 3

Megatron prime Pov

As l watch it strange mech fly away I got a message from soundwave.

Soundwave: Megatron the kids get in the ground bridge when you guys get in.

Megatron prime: What!?

Soundwave: they are somewhere in the forest.

Megatron prime: okay old friend I will get them back.

Soundwave : ok.

Megatron prime: decepticons it seems that we won't go home early.

Breakdown: why is it Megatron.

Megatron prime: it seems the kids got into the ground bridge and they're in the forest.

Starscream: but there was a vehicle that ran into the Forest.

Megatron prime: that's why we we have to find them fast.

Breakdown: then why are we waiting for you let's go.

Megatron prime: decepticons roll out.

Breakdown and StarScream and Megatron prime went into the forest to look for the human friends.And few minutes later they heard something full hard in the ground and they ran to see what it was and they saw the human friends and a vehicle slice in half in the ground.

Breakdown: what happened here.

Miko: breakdown you should have been here there was this guy and he had this red sword and he sliced his vehicle in half in a few minutes.

Starscream: yeah you can tell us all about it when we're back at the base.

Miko: ok

Megatron prime: soundwave ground bridge for coordinates.

Soundwave: okay Megatron.

In the ground which appeared in front of them and all of them went in.And soundwave scored the kids for running into the ground bridge and why much danger they were in.

Knockout: who hurt.

Breakdown: no one doc.

Knockout: good and as  don't call doc.

Breakdown: what were you say doc.

Knockout: don't call it idiot.

And for the next min breakdown and knockout we're argument and soundwave was get real mad by their yell.

Soundwave: zip you two or you get the belt.And both of them be quite real quick.

________________________________________
Killshadow Pov

I was in the sky flying around when l suddenly got attacked by some Autobot vehicles and it we're 10 of them and l don't have any other way out so l attacked by and I use 2 of my plastic and it shot down two of them and it we're 8 of them now and 1 of them get back me and use it plastic and l see it and Dodge it and it hit 3 of them.And now it 5 of them and l have 8 of my plastic left so l has to use it wisely and l got a idea to go down to the ground and when l near the ground l fly at full speed up to the sky and the Autobot vehicles hit the ground.And the idea work but it three Autobot vehicles left so l use 3 of my plastic to end them.

Killshadow: good greetings.l smile as l flew away back to my place and when l was near my place it was in town near the forest so l first stop at the forest and ture in my human form and when in to the town and go to my place it l buy with human money and it a secret base down below the ground.

The image of the killshadow place.

_________________________________________Word:628

Guys l sorry is it book was short l has to do my school work and l has sleep so l can be wake as school not sleepy and l hope you guys get your sleep too and guys it universe is glass au and Megatron is a prime and Optimus is not a prime and decepticons are good and the Autobot are evil and it all l needed to tell you guys now peace out ✌️😎