chapter 5

Probably:

shockwave Pov
I see the space bridge turn on and l also see knockout runs into the portal.l try to stop but when l try holding him away from the space bridge but I and he get sucked into it and it takes us into another universe.

shockwave though:I know it stupid mech was going to go after his spark mate is logical of he.

To be coming
_________________________________________
Knockout Pov

Knockout:What are l.

Shockwave: It sees it we are in a forest.

Knockout:Ah when did you-

Shockwave: when you get in the ground bridge l try to stop you but is inlogical to stop you from found your spark mate.

Knockout: oh yeah l forgot.

And the shockwave started to turn into his human form and start walking.When knockout see it he ran up to shockwave to said he about where he go.

Knockout: where are you going to.

Shockwave: first turn into your human form.

Knockout: find.
After knockout first turn into he's human form.

Knockout: done now tell me where are you going to.

Shockwave: l go to a town.

Knockout: ok but found out about where we are at.

Shockwave: yay where at th-

Before shockwave was to done talk they hear a big noise like metal crushing together.They ran to where the noise was and they saw vehicles but they have the Autobot logo.

Knockout: what in Primus name it.

Shockwave: in logical vehicles are decepticons not Autobots but in it universe is possible.

Knockout: wait if they the Autobots don't it mean-

Shockwave: yeah logically it 99 percent it Megatron is prime and Optimus is not.

Me though: what did he find out.

Knockout: OMG😱.

Shockwave: now we are go to go after other vehicles find us.

And out of nowhere a ground bridge next to the vehicles and out came the decepticons and started fighting the Autobots vehicles.

When the decepticons defeating all of the  Autobots vehicles.

Knockout: oh.

And when knockout started walking back the stuff on a stick and all of the decepticons heard it.

Breakdown: look like we are not alone prime.

Star: look like you right.

Megatron: whoever you are you can come out and see it you outnumber.

Knockout whispering : shockwave should we attack him or surrender.

Shockwave whispering: it 0 percent it we win so it logical to pick surrender.

Knockout yelled: Ok we surrender.

And after it shockwave and knockout came out and the decepticons were shocked to see two human.

____________________________________________Word:469

Okay guys I'm sorry if that was short but next time I'll make it longer now I hope you guys have a great day and I'm so sorry it took so long I hope you guys stay healthy stay safe and l love you all now peace out ✌️😎