Chapter 12

Knockout Pov

I was beating some Autobot vehicles and shockwave, shattered glass soundwave, shattered glass I was hacking some of the shattered glass autobots computers or tech and shattered glass Megatron, breakdown, starscream, and we was making sure they weren't getting shot at.

Knockout: Are you done now?

Shattered glass Knockout: can't you be patient it's not like it we're going to get this done faster if you're yelling at us.

Shattered glass Starscream *yelled*: maybe because IT More Autobots COMING HERE!?

Shattered glass breakdown😡: starscream doesn't yell at knockout.

Soundwave: um guys it's someone coming here but they're not an autobot.

Knockout thought: please Primus be he.

Shattered glass Megatron: then if they're not an autobot are they' decepticon?

Shockwave: well it 50% they're but it's also 50% if they are using a device.

Knockout: just my luck.

To

...

...

...

...

...
Killshadow Pov

When I was about to open the door I felt my Bond with knockout getting stronger meaning I was near him. I couldn't believe it I was going to see he again my dear love but but if it wasn't him I just activated my blaster in case if it wasn't him.

Killshadow thought: please let it be he and not something else.

Am I open the door I went inside the room and l see died autobots body on the ground and what next I saw I couldn't believe.

____________________________________________Word:326

I hope you guys like the book chapters and thanks for all your support and I think the next chapter is going to be the end maybe not you just got to see and wait and please don't be mad at me I know I was not updating like I used to and I'm so sorry if you have to wait that long for it.

And one last thing happy birthday to you but if it's not your birthday it thing of it as your happy early birthday 🎂🎉🥳