𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕥 + ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟𝕗𝕠

(Name) (Last name) is a normal teenage girl who so happens to be a superhero from another dimension. She did however finished off her super villain, The Crusher, who is now in custody and can never escape his cage.

She was enjoying a normal day in her life as a teenager when suddenly one night she vanished and ended up here in Norrisville. She met Randy and Howard when she fell on the front lawn on Norrisville high.

She didn't want to spill her superhero identity and told them only half of the none superhero parts. Howard's dad took her in and treated her like his own daughter. She enrolled as a student in Norrisville high days later and became great friends with Randy and Howard.

Since it is a 'x reader' story. Randy has a huge crush on her and he clearly can't get enough of her. This whole thing is kind of inspired by a Harry potter x reader book called "O is for Obsession" and my mind went straight to "What if Randy has a huge crush on the reader?". And I was all like, "Whuuut?" But I decided to write it since it's been itching in my head and wanted to be written for quite some time now.

So, anyway. Howard knows about Randy's crush on (Name) but he never knew about him having the "biggest, fattest crush on her" part. Oh and she wears glasses, not just for reading but to cover her hero identity.

So now, it is up to these three freshmen to fight against the forces of evil and bring peace to Norrisville high.

Sorry if I'm making Randy such a simp but I'm not making him like that so early either.

+×Character Info×+

×Full name: (Name) (Middle name) (Last name)

×Hair color: (Brunette, blonde, black, red, or etc)

×Eye color: (Blue, Red, Green, Brown, Purple, Pink, or etc)

×Hair style: (Any kind you like on your character or not just the hair style you have right now that you very much like)

+×Clothes(for the first season)×+:

+×Hero clothes(First)×+:

+×Items×+:-Notebook-A camera-Favorite pen (come on, everyone has a favorite pen

+×Items×+:
-Notebook
-A camera
-Favorite pen (come on, everyone has a favorite pen... Right?)
-Mp3 player(that will transform you into your hero suit)
-Phone
-Powerbank
-Headsets/Headphones
-A red(any shape) hair clip, and
-lens cleaner

+×Percentage of how much they like-like you×+

+Randy Cunningham: 60% (Will soon increase)
+Howard Weinerman: 20% (Will also increase)
+Heidi Weinerman: 20% (Haven't met you)
+Julian: 50% (Since day 1)
+Bash Johnson: 10.5%
+Theresa Fowler: 18%
+Morgan: 30% (She haven't seen you yet that's why)

+×The rest is unknown×+

//Just know that none of the pictures here are mine, the hero suit was just edited a little to be more appropriate//