𝕹𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖔𝖋 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕷𝖎𝖛𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝕸𝖈𝕱𝖎𝖟𝖟𝖑𝖊𝖘

//I may not have kept my promise that i'd finish this chapter in October but i was overwhelmed by how great the FNAF movie was and that i'm planning on watching it over and over again.

"Hah! Wait till you scream your face off, Ms. (Last name)!" Howard exclaim excitedly with smugness as him, Randy and (Name) walk through the entrance of Whoopee World together.

"Howard, you said that already." (Name) spoke softly, carrying her backpack with a Nanani fan in it along with her MP3 player that's fully recharged.

"Welcome to the Whoopee World Fright-tacular. By entering this house of horrors, you agreed that Whoopee World a wholly-owned subsidiary of McFist industries, inc. shall not be held liable for terror-induced tremors, pants wetting, or uncontrollable fear farts. Have a Fright-tactic night."

The trio hand their tickets to the guy and walk towards the ground by the railing, waiting for their train together.

"Fear farts? What kind of shoobs does this guy take us for?" Randy confidently ask his two best friend, elbowing the shorter one with a grin.

"Seriously. If I'm going to rip one, it's to get a laugh." Howard smirked also with confidence.

(Name) roll her eyes in amusement at the two boys she's with and say, "Well, i, for one, cannot wait to win this bet and get my 20 dollars from you two fellas."

"Hah! As if!" Howard exclaim excitedly.

"Yeah. You'll be screaming your head off once we go inside. Although, i don't mind holding your hand."

"What?"

"What?"

Randy and (Name) stare at each other in surprise and confusion before they turn their heads away from each other, their cheeks turning to a shade of red.

"Anyway. Speaking of. Cunningham, pull my finger." Howard say smugly to his taller best friend, extending out his arm to him with his index finger out.

(Name) notice someone coming to their way and smiled happily before greeting them. "Debbie. Wanna sit on the front with me?"

Debbie agreed happily to the (hair color) haired girl and soon the both sit down on the front of the train. Randy pulls Howard's finger which made Howard force a fart out.

"Gross." Debbie groaned.

"Hey, Debbie Kang." Randy greeted, both him and Howard embarrassed about getting witnessed by someone they only know the name of.

"Looks like we're riding together." Randy added, sitting himself down behind (Name) while Howard sits down behind Debbie.

"They said this ride was totally terrifying. I just wanted to see if it really is." (Name) says to her, turning to sit a bit sideways to look at the boys as well.

"Hope you boys can handle it." Debbie smirked.

"Please, Debbie Kang. We're guys. Guys don't get scared." Randy said back before he and Howard fist bump one another and enjoy the ride.

MINUTES LATER

All three of them came out screaming, except for one. (Name) was terrified, yes. But terrified enough not to scream.

"That was not age-appropriate." Debbie said, shaking still from the ride.

"I gotta be straight with you girls. I think i peed a little." Howard spoke up out of the blue.

"(Name)? (Name)? You okay?" Debbie called the well dressed girl beside her.

(Name) can only nod her head, still flabbergasted from the amount of gore from that one haunted house ride.