ʜᴏᴜꜱᴇ ᴏꜰ 1,000 ʙᴏᴏɢᴇʀꜱ

//I skipped the Golden Doctor note because... Well... Men's room. And I'm not sure if I'm writing the episodes in order\\

"Why is it so hard just to capture one robo-chameleon?" (Hero name) muttered in frustration as she and The Ninja chases after the robo-chameleon as they speak.

The two heroes got to the other roof of the school, cornering the robo-chameleon. "Where do you think you're going?"

The Robo-chameleon payed no mind to his question and climbed up the wall.

"Oh, up the wall." (Hero name) dryly said before she leaps up, following the robo-chameleon.

"Yeah, okay. Guess I'll Ninja sprint!" The Ninja exclaims as he run after the robo-chameleon from the low ground as (Hero name) chases after it from behind.

"Oh, you're not getting away that easily." (Hero name) say before she threw her net towards the robo-chameleon. It trapped it but it still crawling almost wobbly. The Ninja grab his red scarf and used it as a lasso to grab the netted robo-chameleon and threw it down.

It landed in front of the ventilation and The Ninja and (Hero name) approach the robot. The Robo-chameleon snarled and slash its claws at them but then they hear beeping coming from the Ninja.

"Just one second. I'm so sorry." He whispers towards the robo-chameleon before he pull out the device((Name) made that obviously) and put it on speaker.

The Ninja leans towards the device. "Status update, Howard."

"Bash is giving out invites to his party right now." Howard told them.

The Ninja walks away as (Name) handles the robo-chameleon who succeeded on escaping her net.

"We cannot miss the Bash Splash. It's legendary! I heard last year they filled the pool with McSquiddles."

(Hero name) and The Robo-chameleon fought against one another as The Ninja speaks to Howard. The Ninja look up to (Hero name), making sure she's not anywhere near being in trouble.

"McSquiddles! Lick the lightning!" Howard and The Ninja exclaims in excitement.

"Oh my way. Just gotta—"

The Robo-chameleon let out a weird looking green smoke at (Hero name)'s face. She steps away from the robo-chameleon and pull down her mask before she let out a big sneeze. The Robo-chameleon caught her booger and swallowed it.

The Ninja's heart skipped a beat. Her sneezing was so adorable! She pull up her mask after wiping her nose with a napkin, not noticing the robo-chameleon had already ate her booger.

"Bless you!" The Ninja tells her before he charged at the robo-chameleon.

The Robo-chameleon says, "Gesundheit."

It did the same with the Ninja and caught his booger in the air before repeating the same phrase. "Gesundheit."

"Oh, schnasty!" The Ninja and (Hero name) shout in disgust, averting their eyes. When they look back, the robo-chameleon was nowhere to be found.

The Ninja's eyes went wide in surprise. "What the juice? He's gone."

"So is our shot at the Bash Splash if you don't get down here." Howard whisper-shouted through the comm device.

"Lizard, Bash Splash. Lizard, Bash Splash." The Ninja debates. "What to do, what to do. He only ate our boogers. There's no way that could come back to haunt us."

"Please." The Ninja turns to (Hero name) whose face is green in disgust. "Don't. Ever. Say that. Again."

"Can't promise that but I'll try." The Ninja told her before he wrap his arm around her waist and they both leave the rooftop and snuck back into their school, without their hero suits.