ɢᴏᴛ ꜱᴛᴀɴᴋ?

//I still can't believe I wrote 6000+ words on the first episode, also, red and black are the default colors of your hero suit\\

It was night time and all of the students have gathered in the gym to watch the big game against another school. Well, all except Randy and Howard.

So, their plan was to paint their bodies blue and white, wearing speedos and go all wonk once they burst through the doors. Randy thought it was a good plan, to get them to join the cool kids' area.

(Name) was already known as the cool kid for her good looks and beautiful voice. Seriously. She didn't want this but since Randy knew he wants to sit next to her on the cool kids bench.

They have given their clothes to (Name) beforehand and now, she's sitting on the cool kids section, watching the game while waiting for the two goofballs to make their move.

"And how is this gonna get us seats in the cool section?" Howard asks Randy as they hide behind the sign beside the school.

"Okay, trust me, Howard. We go in there like, boom! And they're all like, "Oh, no, you di'n't!" and we're like, "Oh, yes, we did!"!" Randy reassured him but Howard was still a little doubtful.

"Whatever; let's just do it. This stuff's makin' my butt itch." Howard says rolling his eyes before they snuck into the gym.

"Oh man. Sitting next to (Name) for the entire night and eat popcorns together. That is so bruce." Randy whispered, sighing lovingly.

"Uh... What?" Howard asks, couldn't make out what he was whispering about.

"Nothing! Nothing." Randy pushed away the subject and continued sneaking.

_Inside the gymnasium_

"Where are they?" (Name) impatiently muttered, holding a bag of Randy's and Howard's clothes on her lap.

Thankfully no one heard her since the band was playing pretty loud and out of tune. The basketball players were running around the wood floor, dribbling.

And then, Randy and Howard burst through the doors. Randy pulled out a pair of air horns and set it off.

"WHAT UP, NORRISVILLE HIIIIIIIIIIGH!" He shouted as Howard pull out a couple cans of aerosol string with a feeble farting sound, and release it.

The noises died down, including the band. Randy look up at (Name) with a big nervous smile. (Name) was stunned, her mouth agape with her hands on the bag.

"DOOORKS!" Bash bellowed, pointing at Randy and Howard.

The crowd laughed uproariously at them. Randy looks around before he realizes.

"Aw, man, he's talkin' about us!" Randy groaned and look at Howard who was already looking at him.

They both sat down on the normal section a few meters away from the cool section. Howard hugs himself for warmth while Randy was thinking deeply.

"I don't get it. That incredible display of team spirit was supposed to get us into the Fish Cage." Randy complains, looking up at the cool section and when he saw (Name) sitting there, he just blushed.

Doug tried to enter but Mick extended his arm and stopped him from even taking a step in.

"Oh man, she's even prettier in red velvet." Randy mumbled dreamily as he watches her leave the cool section and walk towards them with the bag.

"I told you guys that that was a bust." She told them, handing Howard the bag who gladly took it and unzip it to find his clothes.

"I still can't believe you're with the cool kids, and you're a freshman like us." Howard pointed out in disbelief as he put on his blue jacket.